Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2013 6:06:29 PM EDT
My buddy gave me this stuff at work today.

And a stock pic because mine suck.

LEO Concerns
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Cops dont like it.  I want it.

How much are we talking here?

(Probably illegal here for one reason or another. )

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cops dont like it.  I want it.

How much are we talking here?

(Probably illegal here for one reason or another. )

View Quote

The LEO article was very reasonable. It's recognizable as a knife. Not illegal.  Etc.

I don't know how much. It was a gift.
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Guy offered me dealer set up on those this weekend at the gun show . Retail he said was $12-15 .

Link Posted: 9/23/2013 6:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
They are kinda neat and seem well made.  I think I even have one.  But I always carry a knife, and if I need more, I have several sizes of multitools to choose from.  So lost interest
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They are kinda neat and seem well made.  I think I even have one.  But I always carry a knife, and if I need more, I have several sizes of multitools to choose from.  So lost interest
View Quote

I have a knife on me as well.  And at work I have a multi tool in my box.  
However, this fits too neatly in my ID badge holder so I am carrying it too.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2013 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
That's not a knife, that's a punched out piece of sheet metal with some almost-tools in it.

HERE is a credit card-format knife that is REALLY a knife! The Spyderco SpyderCard(strangely not listed on their web site anymore, even under discontinued products)

I used to keep one of these in my wallet. A bit thick for some wallets, but works great.

Link Posted: 9/24/2013 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's not a knife, that's a punched out piece of sheet metal with some almost-tools in it.

HERE is a credit card-format knife that is REALLY a knife! The Spyderco SpyderCard(strangely not listed on their web site anymore, even under discontinued products)
I used to keep one of these in my wallet. A bit thick for some wallets, but works great.
http://www.kd7bcy.com/images/arfcom/spydercard.jpg

View Quote

Take my EBT!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Take my EBT!!!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take my EBT!!!!!!

From a quick Google search, they seem to be pretty pricey, since they were discontinued.

Link Posted: 9/24/2013 5:34:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

From a quick Google search, they seem to be pretty pricey, since they were discontinued.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take my EBT!!!!!!

I will thank my buddy again.
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a free one from an IDPA match. Surprisingly good blade, but not really necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top