Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/13/2001 12:30:03 AM EDT
Which star trek female? I think Dax (terry) is a babe, liked her spots, kira sure had nice eyes, letta-oh my, 7 of 9 her lips among other things.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#1]
At the risk of being labled one who needs a life, I would have to agree with you on 7 of 9.  What a Babe!!!! "No, Darling, I was talking about you.  You know I only have eyes for you."  Lord, I am in soo much trouble.

[spank]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#2]
The chick that worked in the bar and married Quark's brother.She be [red][size=6]HOT!!![/size=6][/red]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#3]
 All the ones that you mentioned are OK and all,but lets get real here.
 Yeoman Rand AKA Grace Lee Whitney is the supreme Star Trek babe bar none.

Chuck from Vulcan

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 All the ones that you mentioned are OK and all,but lets get real here.
 Yeoman Rand AKA Grace Lee Whitney is the supreme Star Trek babe bar none.

Chuck from Vulcan

View Quote
Man, how short my memory is.  You, o great one, are exactly right.  Now, off the subject, who was the ultimate Catwoman. My vote goes to the one and only Julie Newmar, hands down over Lee Meriwether, Eartha Kitt, or (close second)Michelle Pfifer.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:44:06 AM EDT
[#5]
 You hit the nail squarely sir, Julie Newmar is so purrrrrfect.
 I used to have adolescent fantasies about her.
Well, ok it was last week, but I don't get out much all right.

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I hear she is still a hottie today, even in her 60's.  Saw a picture of her a couple years ago.  Except for some grey in the hair, looked "purrrrrrrrfectly" gorgeous, as in no different.  I am SO glad my wife doesn't come here.  I would be so dead.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#7]
So which show was Yeoman Rand on?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:50:55 AM EDT
[#8]
 OK, OK, since we're being brutally honest. Yes I did think that the green girl was strangely attractive.
 Damn it Callahan, I'm a simple country AR shooter, not a man immune to the charms of exotic alien squack.

Chuck from engineering
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:54:22 AM EDT
[#9]
noname: that was letta-the dabo girl
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:54:35 AM EDT
[#10]
 Yeoman Rand was on the original Trek.

Yeoman Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:04:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Was Rand the one with the basketweave hairstyle that was after Kirk?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Ah, there was one other in the early trek.  Was her first name Janice?  In the episode with Apollo.  Also played Daisy Mae in Little Abner.(With...JULIE NEWMAR as Stupefyin' Jones) Can't remember her last name on the show, or her real name, but she sure looked great in a toga(or was it a chiton?) They say with age the memory is the SECOND thing to go.

[sex]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:13:04 AM EDT
[#13]
 Rand was the one with the basket weave hairdo that was so incredibly gorgeous on her, but quite silly on every other woman who ever attempted to wear it.
 I remember the crew member of whom you speak Callahan, but I also am at a loss as to what her name was. Janice sounds right, but the rest escapes me.

Science officer Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:16:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Ah So, It's coming back to me now...
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:17:32 AM EDT
[#15]
[img]http://theguyshome.homestead.com/files/MattCombat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#16]
A Ninja Ferangi???
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:23:41 AM EDT
[#17]
MCUZI.......................
Man, I had a really, REALLY GREAT train of thought going, and you blew it for me.  Damn near blew gatorade out my nose, onto the screen and keyboard.  Talking about the hottest Star Trek babes, and then you post THAT!!!!!!!!!
That is just SO wrong.

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:27:51 AM EDT
[#18]
The last pussy that boy got was when his mother birthed him.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:27:54 AM EDT
[#19]
 What about the blonde girl that Kirk hit it off with in the episode "The Gamesters of Triskellion"?
 Do you remember that episode, where the crew had to fight each other in an arena, while some disembodied brains in glass jars bet on the outcome?

Romulan Ambassador Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#20]
A really ultimate platinum blonde?  In a silver lame' bikini?  She was alright, but not in the same class as Rand of Janice(wish I could remember the rest of her name) Anyway, McUzi with the Faux Mall Ninja ruined it for me now!!!!!!!!!!!                  [frag]

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:33:21 AM EDT
[#21]
7 of 9 would get my vote. I've seen photos of her without the hair and makeup. She's not a total babe, but the BOD! My God, she's amazing!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:38:44 AM EDT
[#22]
 You're right Callahan, she had sort of a pinched face didn't she? Kind of a morgan Fairchild nose too.
 Not that Morgan Fairchild isn't remarkable for her age.

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:43:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Got it...at least the real name, still can't get the character name.  Does Leslie Parrish sound right.  And just the slightest, sexiest little overbite, with perfect white teeth, that perfect, golden shade of blonde, and........................ [sex]

[edited by me 'cause I got too excited to type right]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:48:27 AM EDT
[#24]
 I couldn't tell you if that was it or not, I just flat can't remember.
 What about the one who ran off with Khan?  She was a cute brunette, and looked pretty sultry in the scene where Khan lets her hair down for her. Cant remamber her name, real or otherwise.

I need a mind meld Chuck
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:37:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Boy, I really gotta get a life.................
Never thought I'd be sitting in the basement, tyoing ion a computer about Star Trek.  Then again, it is Star Trek BABES, so it's not like, geeky or anything.  Now, getting into the movies....I thought Kirstie Ally made a GREAT Lt Saavik.  Atleast she got Bones blood pressure to rise.  [smoke]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Hands down! The woman who plays 7 of 9 on Voyager.  Resistance is futile.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:32:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Have you seen that documentary "Trekkies"?  Damn, parts of that are hilarious.  The woman with the unhealthy sexual obsession with Data is particularly disturbing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#28]
My hottie StarTrek babe has to be  Teri Garr .
I think she is on the episode  " Assignment Earth " the one with Mister Seven .  
This episode was almost a spinoff of the original series .

I love her in that short short skirt .
Blonde also , as a rule I perfer brunettes but Teri Garr is a hottie in my book .
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Seven of nine..(Jeri Ryan) #1....Terry Farrel....(Jadzial Dax)...a beautiful woman (currently on becker)....Roxan Biggs Dawson......(B`lana Torres)...wild woman...Nicole LeBeon...Ezri (Tigon) Dax..and Jennifer Lien..(Kes).....angels.....Kate Mulgrew...(captain Janeway)...handsom..talented...and seasond actor.......[sex]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:41:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My hottie StarTrek babe has to be  Teri Garr .
I think she is on the episode  " Assignment Earth " the one with Mister Seven .  
This episode was almost a spinoff of the original series .

I love her in that short short skirt .
Blonde also , as a rule I perfer brunettes but Teri Garr is a hottie in my book .
View Quote
How could I have forgotten? Yes, as a lad I was IN LOVE with Terri Garr.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:12:42 PM EDT
[#31]
OK, Yeoman Rand, Seven of Nine, Terri Garr, and the green girl.  But this was bugging me all night and all day.  I finally got the name right.  It WAS leslie Parrish, as Lt CAROLYN(not Christine like I thought) Palamas, in "Who Mourns for Adonis"(second Season).  Man, did she look great in a chiton(the shorter version of a toga) And No, I have my own home, family, and job.  I do not live in my parent's basement waiting for Trek conventions.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I, for some reason, always wanted to do Gates Mcfadden (Dr. Crusher), call it a childhood fantasy. [:D]

Jeri Ryan is the only reason I watch voyager!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#34]
can't remember her name but she was in an early episode of TNG with wesley crusher '88?- where there was this alien video game that takes over the minds of all the crew - she was sooooo cute that i have a crush on her still.  most likely she is now famous - i think she looked alot like ashley judd?  might of been her? who knows - any TNG authorities out there?

steve

ps i too like 7/9 but in regular starfleet uniform - that skin tight job is just o.t.t. for me.  dr crusher was also a hottie as was counselor troy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Kes (Jennifer Lien), rrrrrrowwwwhhh.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#36]
How come nobody's mentioned Tasha Yar, security chief before worf from the early days of TNG? Can't remember her real name, but I'd say she's probably the hottest star trek babe there is in my book. She's hot off camera and in her civvies too. 7/9 has kind of a mild version of that rough russian woman face. Also most of that tight body is a corset they squeeze her into for every episode. She still has a nice ass. [:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:20:16 PM EDT
[#37]
OK, everyone I(and everybody else) heave mentioned are great.  But for me, THE ultimate Star Trek babe, was a guest star. (No, not Joan Collins, but I could see why Bones was so affewcted by her death) I'm talking about the one and only JULIE NEWMAR as Eleen in the episode called Friday's Child.  But then, Julie Newmar in anything is TOOO TOO. How could I have forgotten?

[sex]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Just a note, Jeri Ryan is scheduled for the Rosie show April 20th. Might be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Classic Star Trek was great for space babes of the week. The one I really like was from Andromeda. She wore a skintight top w/o a back, hot.
Plus Evil Kirk had a really hot brunette mistress on Mirror/Mirror.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 6:53:37 AM EDT
[#41]
How can you guys not mention Marina Sirtis (counsler troy) on TNG. Now thats a HOTTIE
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How can you guys not mention Marina Sirtis (counsler troy) on TNG. Now thats a HOTTIE
View Quote

Fer sure, did you see her when she couldnt control her sexual desires for that geek #1. Did you see that dress? OMG boner time
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:19:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't watch TNG much.  When I did, she was the reason. [sex]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll have to vote with RipMeyer for Counselor Troy!![:)]
Hey!!! Where are all the pics?[:(]
I don't get the "new" series so I don't know any of them.
Lynn   [pistol]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Come on Callahan, Julie Newmar was too "pregnant" in Friday's Child to qualify as a babe.

Now SHERRY JACKSON in the episode where Nurse Chapel's long-lost boyfriend is underground making androids (episode also starring Lurch), she was a BABE.  And what an OUTFIT she was wearing!

I liked the original, never got into the newer STs much.  Too much talking, too little shooting.
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:17:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Torres   ...... one show she was without the forehead ridges, very nice!  another show she was in a swimsuit, very nice!

Yeoman Rand  ..... babe.

7 of 9   ......  babe.

Kes ......  a classy choice

I can't place the "green girl"....what is the episode plot for that one?

btw, since this is a warriors' website, I am surprised no one has picked any of the [b][red]Klingon women[/red][/b]!!!!    [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/smiley_viking.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Ok, if you want Klingon women, here's one.  One of the tamer pics on the site.  I figure, it could probably be shown on TV,so it's ok for this board.  If it isn't, someone let me know and I'll edit it out.

[img]http://www.hotink.com/warriorwomen/WW05.JPG[/img]

Here is the website.  Go to Warrior Women
[url]http://www.hotink.com/warrior/[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:40:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Here`s a link to the Dress that Deanna Troi wore, the little slut[:)]
[url]http://members.nbci.com/dave15849/Home.html[/url]
I cant get the exact page to transfer. You have to follow Troi till you get to a series of pages with pics. Go to page 16
Link Posted: 5/12/2001 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#50]
Strictly speaking 7 of 9 is the most attractive. HOWEVER the sexiest by far is the alternate universe Kira!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top