Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2002 1:06:27 PM EDT
I have finally rid myself of Aol. but then i realized that I have no picture hosting service. I trying to use huntingpics.com for posting. I can't figure how to use it. every time I try to upload a picture to my gallery it tells me that my file is not a graphics file. it a .jpg file. Can any explain what I am doing wrong. And are there any free pic hosting place that are easier to use??? thanks
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 1:21:51 PM EDT
That's kinda weird. I've never had a problem with hunting-pictures.com as a host. Is the error message telling you that "whatever.jpg" is not a graphics file? Or, are you trying to upload a file that you know to be a *.jpg file and you're getting an error that says it is not a graphics file? Go to Windows Explorer and right click on the file you're trying to upload. Click on "Properties" in the drop menu. Is the file listed as *.jpg?
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 3:12:51 PM EDT
The picture is JPeg file. that is correct the known file is a jpg but it tells me that its not a graphics file. thanks for any help
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 3:39:01 PM EDT
Hmmm, you shouldn't be having a problem. I just uploaded a couple of pics to my account to check, and everything is fine. Do you have any blank spaces in the filename i.e. "my picture.jpg", as opposed to "my_picture.jpg"?
Top Top