Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2002 6:39:05 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I flew into Panama on a 130 once. After we landed someone spotted what appeared to be a small arms hole in the starboard wing.  After we returned from the deployment I overheard one of the crew talking about all the fire they took during final approach.  It was a good story...if you didn't know any better.

Eddie
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#2]
nothing new. dthor was bragging about being a usn seal on this site over 3 years ago.

thanks to some guys on this site, cyberseals busted his lying ass back down to earth.

some folks are so small they have to lie to try to feel like a man.

sad.
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I met a guy yesterday who came into the shop looking for a .22 for his son.  I couldn't place his accent, so I asked him.  He said South Africa. (White guy) I asked him about the Rhodesian Army, and pulled up a sleeve and showed me a Rhodesian Army tatoo!!!  He was the real deal, and was interested in the FAL I had in back (I brought it out to show him).  He was very familiar with it, said he fought the Kaffirs (sp?) with one.

Balming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top