Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2002 9:38:52 AM EDT
Please do not missunderstand....I love this place.

However I am proud to announce the birth TODAY of a new Canadian Firearms Forum.

[url]http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/index.php[/url]

It was started on EZ board after the blow out on Assweb ( which has a Canadian Forum)

Anyway.....to discuss issues with a Canadian Slant...drop in and take a look around//

Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT for the Canadian Evening shift....
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
A reader from the north writes:

"Once again our government has chosen appeasement over common sense, and our uniquely obnoxious PM (who still refuses to list Hezbollah as a terrorist org, for heaven's sake) has found yet another way to spit in the eye of the Americans who defend us.  Please, please, just shut down the border completely!  We need your commerce and support far more than you need ours.  Canada is well on its way to becoming a replica of the surrender monkeys to the East...why W. and his team cares a rotten fig about the opinions of a bunch of pusillanimous pale Canucks is beyond me.

PS Please sponsor me for refugee status.  It's almost as bad here as in Cuba; don't believe me?  13 farmers went to jail yesterday for selling their grain independently, instead of going through the government monopoly."

Come on down, gun-loving Canucks.  We want you here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell I would love to move...

But getting a green card as a Canadian AINT easy!!

I always thought Tennesee would be ok or perhaps Texas.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Apply as a political refugee.  You disagree with high taxes and gun control, and fear imprisonment if you return to Canada.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:00:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Come on down brother!

Maybe ETH or I will drag you and the wife to church one Sunday!
Praise God and pass the tracers![:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I got out. Nyahh Nyahh!
Legal Permanent Resident. Cant wait to become a citizen!
Ahhhhhhhhhh.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Well if anyone needs a PLC Programmer/Sales Engineer with 12 years experience with Omron........

SAVE ME!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#8]
MMmmn... two flavors of delicious boards.  Do I have AR15...or do I have canadiangunnutz?  I believe I'll have both.   [:D]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#9]
You almost have to marry in. I didnt marry to get in, I loved my wife. (we are now divorced).
But Canadians have a hard time getting in except in certain occupations.
the immigration quotas are fucked up. Canadians cant even get in the lottery. Its a lottery fer chrisssakes!
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#10]
You cannot come here because you are white and speak English (kinda)...God knows we don't want any of THAT type down here.

Please send us all of your Muslims and Third-World rejects.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#11]
we need to sponser Canadian freedom fighters...train arm and support them then send them back in to reagain their country and restore democracy ...
Canada once a free nation has been taken over by a gang of communist thugs and islamic terror supporters
FREE CANADA
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#12]
9divdoc - arm us that way and we'll be slaughtered by the news media.  The trick is to get all the gun owners working to gain hearts & minds.  We can still whip 'em with the ballot box, the 1990s notwithstanding.
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Is there any way we can all run up there some time, and "help" you guys out in your next election?
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#14]
viva la' Canada
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#15]
How many of us would it take to invade Canada? 6? 7? I say we do it. We can do it during the day when everyone is sleeping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top