Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2002 5:55:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey! They have been reading about what we did the Moro [i]juramentados[/i] we killed in the Phillippines a century ago.

Or did we wrap them in pigskin before we executed them?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Soccer moms probably on the phones now getting together a protest!  Edited cause I kant spel damut
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#4]
well, not that it hasn't been thought up before, but it was brought up here many times in one form or another in refrence to pigs and/or pig parts when related to 'things to be done to terrorists..'

"Make it so"   Capt. J.L. Picard
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#5]
And if they're really smart, they'll bury them in a common grave, sensor it and watch for anyone who tries to unbury them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Get ready for the Million Muslim March on the Russian Consulates around the world.

(wrapped them in pigskins!!! now thats funny)
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if it works....
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Big Bear.  Put a smile on my face.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/ylsuper.gif[/img]

-T.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I think we should all have a shot of Vodka to toast our Russian comrades !
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 7:58:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I can't belive they did that.  What a shame.  They deserve better.  I think this shows a total lack of respect.  Pigs shouldn't be burried with that kind of scum.[:D]

Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#12]
So is the story about members of the SAS who took down islamic terrorists and burying their bodies with dismembered pigs true or is it still a myth? Notice I used the word "took down" instead of killed. [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So is the story about members of the SAS who took down islamic terrorists and burying their bodies with dismembered pigs true or is it still a myth? Notice I used the word "took down" instead of killed. [}:D]
View Quote

Well that would depend-what war was it?

Doubt it was in Oman, they were trying to get the bulk of the people there to like the government. Maybe Indonisans in  Borneo in 68-69?
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#14]
It was from a chain letter I got after 9/11. I did a search and found this. [url]http://home.inreach.com/dov/twhijack.htm[/url]

"HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISM!

The way to stop ALL Islamic terrorism is very easy. The British did it when they governed the Middle East. They buried Muslim terrorists in pigskins. Muslims stopped because the promise of a free ticket to Paradise by dying in battle is negated if they are buried in pigskins.

I would go a bit further in desecrating the dead and living bodies of Muslim terrorists. I would rip out all of the organs of dead, Muslim terrorists and feed their organs to pigs. I would cut off their private parts and feed them to pigs to eliminate ALL hope that they would be able to have sex in Paradise if they sneaked in someway! I would then slaughter those pigs, gut them of their organs and stuff their organs in the bodies of the dead Muslims.

I would even go so far as to cut off the heads of the terrorists, spoon out their brains and feed them to pigs. I would then rip the sexual organs out of pigs and stuff them in the empty brain cavity! I would finally wrap their heads and their bodies in pigskins, soak their gutted corpses in pig BLOOD, urine and excrement, face them away from Mecca and let them rot under the hot sun! After three days vultures would be brought in to pick their bones clean!

I would dress all Muslim terrorists taken alive in clothing made exclusively from pigs, including their underwear! I would also force them to eat an ALL pork diet. I would force them to eat bacon, ham, pork saugage (dripping in BLOOD), pork chops, pork and beans, pork hotdogs and every food I can find in which pork is the main ingredient! I would even force them to live with pigs!

The entire process would be filmed in living color and copies would be sent to their relatives, friends, Islamic TV stations and the heads of ALL Islamic governments which endorse terrorism. I would also play these videos on the Internet 24/7!

This program would continue until Islamic terrorism stopped and ALL Islamic governments signed treaties condemning terrorism and tried all known terrorist under their jurisdiction!

This program would be resumed after just one Muslim committed an act of terrorism, including the Palestinian terrorists!

I guarantee ALL Islamic terrorism would STOP!"
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Dude, I am not a big fan of muslim extremests and clerics right now but the person who wrote that chain letter DefMan put up is just a little TOO wrapped up in going over the fine points of human eviceration and mutilation...

Just use a industrial chipper/shredder. Direct the outflow into a pig pen. When the pigs are done, kill them and incinerate them.
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dude, I am not a big fan of muslim extremests and clerics right now but the person who wrote that chain letter DefMan put up is just a little TOO wrapped up in going over the fine points of human eviceration and mutilation...

Just use a industrial chipper/shredder. Direct the outflow into a pig pen. When the pigs are done, kill them and incinerate them.
View Quote

This man agrees with you, muslim or not.

[img]santyth.home.mindspring.com/rap_sheet_brick_top_05.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/31/2002 10:45:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 12:15:42 AM EDT
[#18]
[Homer on]"Mmmmmm....reprocessed pig fat...." [Homer off]
Link Posted: 11/1/2002 1:05:31 AM EDT
[#19]
BACON BACON BACON BACOOOOOOON!!!

Toss in some hash browns and an egg over easy.  And coffee, 3 creams 2 sugars please.  Oh and yes please throw in a Radical Russian Terrorist...toasted.

You know those scallops wrapped in bacon that get served as snacks?  I bet they taste absolutely NOTHING like that.[puke]

At all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top