Quoted:

Johnny who?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not familiar with the movie, but was this acting, or just the camera following skaters around like a documentary?  

Usually just following skaters around, and the more shit goes sideways the better.

Johnny Knoxville got his start in skate videos.

Johnny who?

JackAss
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Truth, Im thinking Mamacita good wallop half the internet gladiators around here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That right cross was wicked. Guarantee none of you internet ninjas would have seen that shit coming.

Truth, Im thinking Mamacita good wallop half the internet gladiators around here.

Nope just you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Wait, so if a kid walks into the middle of a basketball game and guys arent looking and runs of the kid, its the players fault?  GTFO moron.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.
Wait, so if a kid walks into the middle of a basketball game and guys arent looking and runs of the kid, its the players fault?  GTFO moron.

This. So much fucking stupid in this thread. The guy was on a line and focused. Kid was bein a kid, and walked into it. It was an accident. Mom was a cunt.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:56:19 AM EDT
[#4]
found this searching for razor scooter crashes into skateboarder videos. We never had any this graceful at our park.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do you know how skate videos work bro? That is not acting like you see in Hollywood. Skateboarders sell videos of the tricks they do. This ain't no WWE.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's FAKE... it's from a movie:

this clip is from "Warm Gravy"

http://warmgravy.bigcartel.com/produc...

skater gets punched for accidentally running into little boy. (on his birthday)

Do you know how skate videos work bro? That is not acting like you see in Hollywood. Skateboarders sell videos of the tricks they do. This ain't no WWE.

Well.....There was..

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Exactly, fucking skaters think anything that isn't grass is there for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He had it coming.

Look where you're going instead of concentrating on how cool you are for the camera.
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

Where do you get skate park? Do you think all concrete areas are designated skate parks?

Exactly, fucking skaters think anything that isn't grass is there for them.
You crying bro?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Johnny who?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not familiar with the movie, but was this acting, or just the camera following skaters around like a documentary?  

Usually just following skaters around, and the more shit goes sideways the better.

Johnny Knoxville got his start in skate videos.

Johnny who?

He invented the search engine.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You could flag BS all you want. I was doing something somewhere I shouldnt have been doing it and I knocked the fuck out of some little kid doing it.....a mothers reactions are understandable. Im not saying I would sit there and let her hit me, but I wouldnt fight her back.

As it turns out, like I said....this was in fact a skate park and the mother was wrong. I didnt realize that cause I had never seen a skate plaza.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have gone all Animal Chin on her ass.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#10]
He's in a fucking skatepark, that little kid shouldn't have just been running around.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
He should watch out where he is going. She should be cuffed and stuffed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:03:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not a skate park.  Looks (and sounds) like a general all-purpose common area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark.

Not a skate park.  Looks (and sounds) like a general all-purpose common area.

So what are the skateboard rails for in the background?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's FAKE... it's from a movie:

this clip is from "Warm Gravy"
http://warmgravy.bigcartel.com/produc...

skater gets punched for accidentally running into little boy. (on his birthday)

Well.....There was..

http://www.hellskate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gleaming-the-Cube-2.png

Whoa, wait, what?  That file name says "Gleaming the Cube 2".  Is that the second picture in a series, or was there a sequel to this masterpiece?!?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He should watch out where he is going. She should be cuffed and stuffed.
View Quote

bag'em Danno!

He's probably skating there because these guys took over his park.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#15]
How does this discussion go if the skateboarder was seriously injured by the child walking around a skatepark?

Who is to blame?
The skater?
The Kid?
The Mom?

Have you ever seen the video of the kid getting kicked by the break dancer?
Was it the break dancers fault?
The kid?
The Mom?

What happens if a kid ran on to a football field in the middle of a practice and gets run over?
Who is to blame?
Football player?
Kid?
Mom?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Watch out we gotta bad ass over here. Psssh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.

Watch out we gotta bad ass over here. Psssh

Nah, not at all.

Im just a protective father that wouldnt mind a trip to county for knocking some punk out if he slammed into my daughter like that.

This particular incident wouldnt happen to me because I dont let my little girl run around skate parks.

I go to downtown Knoxville just about every Sunday for brunch....theres an area called market square. Places to eat...shop, but kids love to skateboard through there, even though theyre not supposed to. Theres no cars, no traffic....just pedestrians and dogs. My daughter loves to run around and run through the water fountain. Its an enclosed area and theres nothing that takes place there that should be a problem for my daughter. Shes never more than about 50 feet away and my wife and I always have our eyes on her. (for those that dont know how to measure...thats like 20 paces, I can cover that distance in about 2 seconds. You guys keep your kids within 20 paces when youre in a public place that is supposed to be safe and free from hazards?  )

Now lets suppose in a place like that, some idiot....doing what he is NOT supposed to be doing....like skateboarding, slams into my daughter and knocks her out flat. She's 4 years old.

You wouldnt knock the shit out of him for that? What would you do....yell at him and take her to the hospital?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Please explain to me what watching your kid entails?

So lets say Im at a park, I allow my toddler to stroll ahead 30-50 feet.....all while keeping a watchful eye.

Is that not watching my kid? Is that being an irresponsible parent?

So this skateboarder comes and slams into my toddler and busts his head on the concrete. How the fuck could someone have stopped that from happening?

You take your kids to parks so that they CAN WALK AROUND without fear of getting run over!!

Bullshit!! Watch the video again. the kid ran into the skater. Look how far the piece of shit mother had to walk to get her cunt rat.The issue wasn,t who was at fault. itwas the way the irresponsible parent cunt acted after the incident. It was a fucking accident and thats it.

The kid wasnt downtown or playing in traffic......he was in a park where people stroll around, sit and relax and take their kids to go play and let them walk around.

If that was a skate park, that was the stupidest skate park I have ever seen.....nothing but concrete planters and seating areas....no skating obstacles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And you can't watch your kid...

Please explain to me what watching your kid entails?

So lets say Im at a park, I allow my toddler to stroll ahead 30-50 feet.....all while keeping a watchful eye.

Is that not watching my kid? Is that being an irresponsible parent?

So this skateboarder comes and slams into my toddler and busts his head on the concrete. How the fuck could someone have stopped that from happening?

You take your kids to parks so that they CAN WALK AROUND without fear of getting run over!!

Bullshit!! Watch the video again. the kid ran into the skater. Look how far the piece of shit mother had to walk to get her cunt rat.The issue wasn,t who was at fault. itwas the way the irresponsible parent cunt acted after the incident. It was a fucking accident and thats it.

The kid wasnt downtown or playing in traffic......he was in a park where people stroll around, sit and relax and take their kids to go play and let them walk around.

If that was a skate park, that was the stupidest skate park I have ever seen.....nothing but concrete planters and seating areas....no skating obstacles.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Right, tell that to Tony Hawk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grown men don't play on skateboards.

LOL

Right, tell that to Tony Hawk.

I own ten skateboards.  Skate every day.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't give a shit if it was a skate park or not... it was an accident and the kid was not an ass and seemed concerned...

End result was big ghetto goblin teaching small one how to be a big ghetto goblin. Its sad... but it has to start somewhere.....

this thread smells of libtards.... how is that possible on this site?
View Quote

It's very possible. They talk all day long about personal responsibility, and then...........not so much.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]
I've known three guys in the military that were sponsored, and a lot more that are just avid skaters.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#21]
It was an accident.

Neither party wanted it to happen.

Mother's reaction was uncalled for.  The man didn't purposely hit her kid.  Actually, looking at the video..the kid came in from the side and hit him....

Either way, I would hit save, submit to police, and have her arrested.

But, the video shut off before we saw his reaction to said hit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#22]
I've never hit a woman and wouldn't be proud of it but if that would have been me that bitch would have got that skateboard along side her head.

Walks right past her crying child with no concern for his condition and is only concerned about showing the ghetto side of herself and smacking the kid.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#23]
She doesn't care about the kid as much as the insult to her person.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Assclown needs to stand there and take it.  He should have watched where he was driving his skateboard.  Grown men don't play on skateboards.

Attack my woman after injuring my child and I would be shooting at that point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.

Assclown needs to stand there and take it.  He should have watched where he was driving his skateboard.  Grown men don't play on skateboards.

Attack my woman after injuring my child and I would be shooting at that point.

Hi Libtard!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:27:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Way too much jibber jabber over what was basically an accident.  I don't think it was anyone's fault.  Shit happens, and mama overreacted.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Regardless of the collision:

Here we have another video incident of a woman not understanding that not all men abide by the "never hit a woman" philosophy. It looks like he was trying to walk away, at the end. She got lucky. She was relying on him not being willing to lay her out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I know that that woman...she created CCD after her kid got stung by a bee.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Granted we just saw a few seconds of the actual "accident" so there could be more.  What I saw; a friend was video taping other friend doing some tricks.  guy doing tricks did some 360 thing, never looked downrange cause he was setting up to do something else.  kid looked like he was running, in a diagonal direction, into the same path as the guy doing tricks, and gets taken out. then mom runs from out from upper left even though kid was center right.  The skater at least stopped, and checked on the kid.  Mom gets all pissed off, which if she was paying attention, she should prob be the one apologizing for her fuck trophy not paying attention, or atleast both agree to mutual at fault, and go on.  as far as mom swinging...  if she swun and miss, personally id just keep backing away.  if she connected (to me) id either restrainer her, or step away and call the cops.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

View Quote

If it was a skate park I would blame the mother for letting her kid run around in a skate park.  But it looks like a regular park, but I am not sure.  If regular park that the skater dude is in the wrong.

The mother is in the wrong as well.  While I understand her reaction, adults need to know how to control themselves.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:47:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Fucking skater punk.

Mom should have whipped his ass with his board
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:48:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fucking skater punk.

View Quote

Another one who failed to read. ITS A SKATE PARK, THE MOTHER FAILED TO SUPERVISE HER CROTCH FRUIT. Simple as that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking skater punk.

+
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

View Quote

Have an ensure, you get cranky when your blood sugar gets low.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry, but the kids has the right if way unless its a skate park.  

I run into these fucktards around downtown and other places and they act like they own the sidewalks and stairs.

News flash . . . They don't
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I run into these fucktards around downtown and other places and they act like they own the sidewalks and stairs.

View Quote
It's a skate park.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fucking skater punk.

I can't be bothered to read
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#38]
this has definitely been entertaining today.

SKATE and DIE... by my gun... punks...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

Piss off.  I know the mind set of most of these morons.

If thy didn't skate like thy owned the sidewalk and act like asses in general I wouldn't have this opinion of the group.

If its a skate oak, then the kiddo doesn't have right of way.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Mom should feel lucky it was only a skater and not a pedophile so much closer to her kid than she.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking skater punk.

I can't be bothered to read

Fixed.

Good fix.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:52:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It's a skate park.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a skate park.  

Well there ya go, confusing the issue with facts
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If thy didn't skate like thy owned the sidewalk and act like asses in general I wouldn't have this opinion of the group.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

Kind of like how a few crazy gun owners represent the rest of us right?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

It IS a skate park
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

The skate punk lifestyle tends to draw a larger group of those special people.  Kind of like the hippy lifestyle
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#46]
You know how they have dog parks, where dogs can run free and shit everywhere?

They need one of those for toddlers.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The skate punk lifestyle tends to draw a larger group of those special people.  Kind of like the hippy lifestyle
View Quote

Please stop.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
[snip]
View Quote

If you can't see the hypocrisy of your statement I won't bother pointing it out for you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I would have gone all Animal Chin on her ass.
View Quote

you would have to find him first
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If you can't see the hypocrisy of your statement I won't bother pointing it out for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[snip]

Starting to think he may be trolling
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top