Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/12/2001 4:11:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2001 7:24:06 PM EDT by EdAvilaSr]
Hi my name is McUZI i need attention because of my sexual inatiquacy jeez willacures i wish i can speel b4 i could now don't know why? can anybody help.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:12:40 PM EDT
Is this one of those tiger woods commercals? If so, My name is McUzi. [:)]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:14:37 PM EDT
hI aNTIgUNNER. I can help. Yes, you are a fool, but don't be disheartened. You are only feeling so lowly because nobody on this site knows who you are, and you are having a little "piss-ant-fun" throwing a stone at a giant. You have to use your "Anti Gunner" surname (It is not your primary AR15.com name) to cause trouble because you are too afraid of the people of this site flaming your regular name. You are a little sissy, "Anti Gunner" Hope that helps! Have a GREAT DAY! McUZI
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:15:40 PM EDT
HaHaHaHaHah Whooooweeee! Das' funny [smash]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:42:17 PM EDT
Well you all Know me McUZI! I can care less about all you asshole's i do have a personal problem well its with my balls i have none calm down everybody calm down i learn to live with it so long anf fuck you McUZI:
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:57:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:01:46 PM EDT
Throwing stones at a giant??? Jeeezus already, who are you any way McFluzzie? Anti aint me but sometimes a little fun is good but something got up your butt tonight. McGoliath Ahhhahahahahahahaha!!! [rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2001 5:04:01 PM EDT by __McUZI]
Originally Posted By ANTI GUNNER: Well you all Know me McUZI! I can care less about all you asshole's i do have a personal problem well its with my balls i have none calm down everybody calm down i learn to live with it so long anf fuck you McUZI:
View Quote
LOL! It's D-Thor of AR15forums.com (I'm 70% sure). Sad thing is, this bozo is a gods-honest MOD over there!?! Can you believe it! This ineloquent, babbling rube? LMAO! "Hie! Eye em Dee Thor! Eye speek reel good wurds kuz eye hate McOOZIE! Bad McOOZIE me no like!" Jesus H. Christ dude. Koko want a banana?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:34:33 PM EDT
this is getting creepy
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:44:29 PM EDT
Isn't Antigunner and McUzi the same person?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:47:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:48:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The Beer Slayer: Anti, If you must flame a person you should do the following first. a: learn to spell b: learn to speak english. Now take your lame ass home before we get medievil on you.
View Quote
ROTFLMAO! "learn to spell"..."medievil"... Oh man...classic!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:52:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:56:07 PM EDT
Shenanigans, is some one getting ready to call shenanigans? I'd better go home and get my rake!!! Mark
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:04:37 PM EDT
I seriously doubt that McUzi and Anti are the same people. This whole thing makes me wonder just how many people on here have an alias account and just how many each person has.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:09:19 PM EDT
Guys easy up or take to e-mail. The posts tonight are the worst I have seen aired here. I think I will log out until we get our mannors back.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:10:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2001 6:10:37 PM EDT by gardenWeasel]
Originally Posted By sf46: I seriously doubt that McUzi and Anti are the same people.
View Quote
That's funny too!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:15:41 PM EDT
Mark IV, you disappoint me. Go get your rake? YOUR RAKE??? Silly boy, if shenanigans are being called, you don't go get a rake you get a BROOM! Get it right, or else you'll be the only one of us out there in a world of brooms, and you have a rake....i mean cmon. Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:45:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2001 6:47:53 PM EDT by DTHOR]
People DFTFT By the way McSTUPID, Do us a big favor and go shoot yourself you freaking TROLL. Your about as worthless as the TITS on a BOAR HOG.[-!-] AND McSTUPID get your facts straight I am not a MOD over accross the street. If you are gonna sprew out vomit at least get your shit straight. As far as you are concern, don't let your keyboard get in the way of your mouth/ego. But then again you and anybody around you is screwed for life anyways. Your either in jail or hanging with drug users or they are dead. [-!-!-] DavidT / DTHOR
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:53:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2001 6:54:10 PM EDT by __McUZI]
Originally Posted By DTHOR: People DFTFT As far as you are concern, don't let your keyboard get in the way of your mouth/ego. But then again you and anybody around you is screwed for life anyways. Your either in jail or hanging with drug users or they are dead. [-!-!-] DavidT / DTHOR
View Quote
and...
Originally Posted By Anti Gunner: Well you all Know me McUZI! I can care less about all you asshole's i do have a personal problem well its with my balls i have none calm down everybody calm down i learn to live with it so long anf fuck you
View Quote
Both about as well-written as a kindergarden "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" essay. You compare. I rest my case, your honor. www.hookedonphonics.com
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:02:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DTHOR: People DFTFT I am not a MOD over accross the street. DavidT / D-THOR /D-UMMY
View Quote
Oh yeah. BTW Mr Thor. If AR15forums.com is "acoss the street" from this site, then I need to find a new place to hang my hat. Son, that site is like a f**king 3rd world country compared to this one. God Texas should be ashamed to call you a resident. Had I known, I would've voted for Gore.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:06:24 PM EDT
McUZI......... I have a web site for you. www.hookedondrugaddicts.com nuff said, case closed. DTHOR
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:17:23 PM EDT
Well Mac apears to be able to please himself, but this is the wrong website, I would think.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:18:34 PM EDT
McUzi, I'm trying to laugh, I really am, but this thread you started is just retarded. Don't you have something better to talk about/do. brian73
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:22:10 PM EDT
What a waste of space. [b]LOCKED...[/b]
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:22:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brian73: McUzi, I'm trying to laugh, I really am, but this thread you started is just retarded. Don't you have something better to talk about/do. brian73
View Quote
It's not me. Matter of fact, I am so sick and f**king tired of people always thinking that I use a whole littany of fake names. If there was 1 thing I could wish for this site, it would be for IP addresses to be visable. Y'all would soon see that all the people you think to be "McUZI" really aren't.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:24:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TREETOP: What a waste of space. [b]LOCKED...[/b]
View Quote
Thanks.
Top Top