Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/26/2002 1:41:42 PM EDT
Yup, just gave her a new Kimber Pro Carry (Commander size). I installed a Smith and Alexander flat back strap/mag well, and an ambi low tactical safety (she's a south paw). Three mags with bumpers, a dillion bag with her name on it, a Dillon border shift ammo bag, a cleaning kit, a set of "ears", and 500 rounds of 200 grain CSWC (5.2 grains of Titegroup). She loves it!!! After all these years I finally wore her down on handgun shooting. She has shot trap with me for a while. What got her started was us forming the first IDPA club in the state. she really wants to be a part of it. Luck me!! Just think guys, you may be sleeping with your best shooting buddy!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:44:15 PM EDT
Nice pistol! Now just remember to stay on her good side! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:45:14 PM EDT
gee, do you need another wife??????? NO, not me but I'll loan you mine for a week if you want to give me, I mean her, a Kimber....
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:48:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thedave1164: gee, do you need another wife??????? NO, not me but I'll loan you mine for a week if you want to give me, I mean her, a Kimber....
View Quote
I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:55:11 PM EDT
she's sitting in the living room with it on the sofa, fondeling it and the Galco holster and single mag pouch. I got them to match in "Havanna Brown". Now I get one and hide it along with the others. She sure looks cute with it. thedave1164, one wife is enough!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:55:23 PM EDT
What, no picture!?! (post one of the new gun too) [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 2:29:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARgon: Yup, just gave her a new Kimber Pro Carry (she's a south paw).(5.2 grains of Titegroup).
View Quote
Argon let me get this straight... Your wife is the proud owner of a kimber? She is pro gun and actually shoot's? And as if that isn't enough.... She has a tightgroup! Ya lucky bastard![:D] And a south paw to boot!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 2:54:42 PM EDT
Make thaqt a Very Lucky Bastard!! And together since the 70's! Just happy she saw IDPA and wanted to shoot.
Top Top