BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:53:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

....try a mile in my shoes..YOU CANT....

OUT HERE.........
View Quote

Sorry, my shoes were stolen so I cant even say that.
As for busing, I was right in the middle of it. I was jumped by blacks on a weekly basis, that would be plural (s).
What I saw in the LA riots were folks of color having a shopping spree, had nothing to do with Rodney.
Why are most riots in black areas?
If I am at an intersection and on one corner there is a Kentucky Fried Chicken, another Churchs Fried Chicken, Popeyes F/C, and a Hardees, chances are I will be targeted. This is from experience.
Do I go out looking for trouble, NO. But I will not be INTIMIDATED any longer, I fire back. Not only that but I make sure I get the first blow thrown.
White guys that have called themselves friends of mine have all fled before violence. Thats why I started hanging with Armenians in H.S.
NOW, after all the hatred shown me including getting stabbed by blacks, you would think that I would hate black people, NOPE, I have no room for hate, my kids are now getting what I got in H.S and are raising interesting questions.
Couple days ago I was cut off while driving by someone, I didnt even look to see who it was. My youngest, (5yrs) said it was a black person and thats not good. I immediatly reproached her and asked why she would say such a thing, she said the black kids at school pick on her because she has blonde hair. This is Kindergarten. How as a parent and human am I to address this? I did the best I could. I have neighbors that are black and are overlynice people, I do work for overlynice black people, I have friends blah.blah.... but the fact of the matter is that a large percentage of blacks are prone to violence and they are picking on whitey because he will take it.
Me, I`m a realist, I painted a white stripe on my front post.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Norm,
You are right I did state it backwards!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Flame on fellows, I am just getting started. Deep down all whites are proud to be white. I know I am. As of now, blacks outnumber the whites by some 5% here in Montgomery. Crime is on the rise and there is a liberal ass POS mayor that was elected last year. The former Mayor held office for over 20 years and was a former Marine. Everyone knew where he stood. However, now the new mayor is catering to the darkside.[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#4]
There haven't been any riots here because they know how conservative the Montgomery Police has been in the past. They put folks in jail for yelling too loud in the street.
    A few months back , they shot and killed a man that had robbed a former cival rights leader and then took a stolen car and tried to run over two white officers. The white officers opened fire killed the bastard. There wasn't much said by the cival rights folks about that one. The news only showed the black guys alleged father saying it was police brutality.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#6]
"Excuses For Cincinnati Riots & Black Rage"

In a court of law, you would be held in contempt for leading the witness on this one big time.

Maybe we should concentrate and put our hard efforts into convincing Blacks to tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree. It seems to be a natural reaction and have a soothing effect on non Blacks.

The reason for the riots in Cincinnati, "Not The Excuse", is that a White officer shot and killed an unarmed Black man and as past history has shown, not to many Whites show a concern much less express their objections to this abuse of power towards Blacks.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Excuses For Cincinnati Riots & Black Rage"

In a court of law, you would be held in contempt for leading the witness on this one big time.

Maybe we should concentrate and put our hard efforts into convincing Blacks to tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree. It seems to be a natural reaction and have a soothing effect on non Blacks.

The reason for the riots in Cincinnati, "Not The Excuse", is that a White officer shot and killed an unarmed Black man and as past history has shown, not to many Whites show a concern much less express their objections to this abuse of power towards Blacks.

View Quote

This has nothing to do with the justification of assaulting innocent people. We know why the riots started, the question is why does the ENTIRE community need to become victims as well. Why do innocent people need to sacrifice their safety, and property to let another segment of society run on a rampage?

To be honest, if what we see on the news in Cincinnati is the way people down there deal with their neighbors, then maybe the cops SHOULD be shooting some of these morons. From what I've seen, they've earned it.

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish, man, I WISH a crapload of people would be seen protecting themselves with firearms against the scumbag thugs.

I do not condone the cops shooting at ANYONE unless the cops are in grave danger of being killed themselves. They get away with it WAY too often and that pisses me off.

IN NO WAY does one of those instances ALLOW for any group of people to take it out on TOTALLY innocent folk.

Shoot the bastards.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't you all know? whitey is the devil![@:D]  

I was watching Hannay and Colmes last night, and they had The leader of the NEW black panther party for self-defense.
It was intersesting to watch and see. All I know is, I want to have stars on my suit, and be mad at whitey.  You all are a bunch of devils.   [:(!]
I also saw a cop with a sweet looking MP5 on FOX, and it was bad ass!!

You see someone with one of those. ready to rock and roll, you get the M'f out of there!!After trying a HK-94, you know you can go wrong with a HK and short distances.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:26:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Hmmm, bunch of stupid black assholes take their neighborhood apart, and CavVet says they're oppressed, so they have a reason. (correct me if I'm wrong here)

I for one know why the cop shot him, he moved his hands to a location where he might have a weapon, stupid. if the cop was more scared because the BG was black I don't blame him.

I used to feel sorry for these stupid people, but I had a black man try to pull me out of my car, and steal it, he got carved up pretty good, and shot twice for his trouble, he was black.

Then, I had 2 Black men try to break into my house, they couldn't get past my steel doors. and if they had, they would be dead. as my terminally Ill mother was also in that house. they both were black.

In December, just before I moved to IN, I was shot in the foot, by a stupid black asshole, he didn't know how to shoot a glock, and had stuck a mag in, racked the slide, pointed toward the floor and jerked the trigger, he was later found to be a convicted felon, who cannot possess a gun.

All 4 of these men were black, I never felt any animosity toward the race till I have 4 show outright hostility or deadly stupidity.

I show no trust for anyone, unless they earn it. but as a people, blacks make up 25% of the population and commit about 66% of the crimes, that makes them hard to trust.

flame away, children.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I am forty years old. I was raised in a relatively unprejudiced household. I never heard the N word until I was in high school, my father always preached respect for other people of color. Fine. In the past twenty years, this is my and my families first hand experience with "black rage":
High school- I was beaten by two black males while walking to my bus. Attacked from behind, got a look, never saw em before. Had broken nose, two black eyes, multiple cuts and bruises.
High School- A couple of years later at the same high school my younger brother was trapped in a hallway by 10-12 black males. He was beaten unmercifully, with his assailants screaming like animals that they were going to kill all the Honkies, etc. He suffered three broken ribs, broken nose, his entire abdomen and chest was solid black and blue from being repeatedly kicked by his assailants. The black principal told my parents that he could not control what went on in his school.
College- My sister was abducted from her after school job by a black male. She was taken to a secluded area, tied up, beaten, and told by her assailant "I'm gonna f--- every white woman I can get." She would have been raped but a woman out for a walk heard the commotion and scared off the rapist. The police refused to call it a hate crime, since she was not raped, they did not even pursue any real investigation.
Work- I worked part time for a close friend of my family. His house was invaded after midnight by a black male. He fought for several minutes, managed to get to his hunting shotgun and fired one round of birdshot that hit the assailant in his abdomen. the black continued attacking with a butcher knife, cutting my employer several times, before running off. My employers wife and children were traumatized and had sleep disorders for years afterward. The assailant was caught later, confessed to being high on crack and deliberately targeting a white family. He told police he wanted to kill the father, rape the wife and daughter. Police refused to call it a hate crime.
There are a lot more, but you get the picture. In the past twenty years I have never heard of anybody in my family or friends victimizing a black person in any way, shape or form. Is this just a statistical anomaly? I doubt it. The police and government refuse to call black on white crime race related, eventhough FBI stats show a white person is four times more likely to be a victim of a black criminal, than vice versa. I do not have any answers, but I am tired of so called black "leaders" continually talking like race motivated crime is strictly a white perpetrated problem.    
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#12]
It's hard to argue with what Rich314 and Slufstuff said. I grew up in LA during busing as well. I know what Rich314 says is true.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I grew up during busing too, in Memphis, TN.  Got bused to Sherwood Jr. High in 1973.  The white kids didn't want us there and picked on some of the weaker kids.  Some of the black kids banded together to protect themselves and at times they took the offensive.  Three white guys tried to jump me once, I was holding my own when some of the brothas appeared and it turned into a mini riot.

I went to a tough high school, Melrose.  There were only a few white kids that got bused there.  Most of the white kids went to private schools.  Those that couldn't afford to came and were accepted for the most part.  There were never, to my knowledge, any incidents of physical violence against those whites.  

We moved into a area that was predominately white.  Some white folks were ok with it though most moved.  We were a really nice family too.  My mom was a career school teacher and my dad was career military (Korea, Ranger qualified, 3 tours in Vietnam, drill instructor at Ft. Leonard Wood & Ft. Campbell). We had "Niggers Get Out" spray painted on our house, twice.

We found out from some of the other neighbors who did it and reported it to the police but they did nothing.  We dealt with it ourselves and had no more problems.

My point is this:  The gate of racism swings both ways.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top