Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2002 7:23:17 PM EDT
what the folks on the other end of the WWW look or act like? After reading a recent post by offroad i was thinking about what typing sounds like. Does what we type sound like we act in person? By this can we then picture that person in our minds? I know I have some ideas of what a few of you are like in person. It would be interesting to see how much of that thought is true. I know many of you have meet in person. Any stories to tell about a person on this board you meet and thought WOW fits what I saw in my mind?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 2:13:58 AM EDT
Wonder no more, click on my User Info and family pics and you'll see a pic of me, lots of guys here have pics of themselves and others here in the same place. Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:24:03 AM EDT
typing is quieter than normal here because the school uses quiet keyboards. so a room full of keyboards won't drive everyone crazy(er). what do you picture me as?
Link Posted: 10/22/2002 3:30:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/22/2002 3:34:29 AM EDT by USPC40]
There's a picture of me shooting my USP compact 40 for the bio pic in my User Info. Here's the larger version: [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40%2Ffireball%2Ejpg[/img] As far as how I act in person, there's only one way to find out. USPC40 [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Top Top