Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2002 10:22:05 PM EDT
...seeing this fing Michael Moore. What a lying, opportunistic, sleazebag. It is just this kind of dumbass whose "facts and observations" will "make sense" to the freaking soccer moms... Never mind REALITY. I mean, who the F is this freak anyway? He is really getting his 15 minutes right now isn't he? Hell, he is probably the damned sniper.

Sorry, the wife and baby are asleep so I couldn't yell!
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 10:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah I saw this POS on Politically Incorrect wondering who the fu*k this guy was. That blubbering neck of his was annoying the piss out of me.

FiveO this guy is a GRADE A LOSER!! He makes a movie and so he thinks he is the shit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 5:02:35 AM EDT
[#2]
He also wrote at least one "book" about society and his "facts and observations" thereof.

title: "Stupid White Man".
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 5:07:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#4]
He's contempt worthy but I hate to lavish any attention on him, even negative.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/products/mmoore-black.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I was watching HBO this morning and I see that Canadian Bacon is coming on... A John Candy movie... I like John Candy so I say..cool, Ill give it a try.

Opening credits said "Directed by Michael Moore"

Turned it off. Sorry John, thats one movie of yours I wont watch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/osprey21%2F68091936%2Ejpg[/img]

[;D]

Link Posted: 10/20/2002 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Michael Moore is the Jesse Jackson of liberal anti-establishment types and gun grabbers.  He has the requisite circus geekness and a threatening media platform.  JJ's geekness is being black, harelip and $2500 dollar suits.  Besides a rhyming name MM's is obesity, baseball cap and an intentionally scraggly beard.  Both JJ and MM get their power from the threat of being able to attract and focus media attention.  The only way to neutralize these guys is to marginalize them.  Easier said than done since controversy is their lifeblood.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top