Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2002 6:11:23 PM EDT
This is the name of a gay movie!

Somebody I know sent an e-mail telling me he had gone by a gay film party out west and saw the ad.

If you just have to be gay you try to have some class!

Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Somebody e-mailed it to you?

Yeah...sure he did. [;)]

Anything else you'd like to "share"?[:O]

Just kidding,

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Who was it made the, uh, 'crack' about "shaved ball sacks and baby oil group hug..."  [puke]
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/You're_a_homo.jpg[/img]

still funny
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Well,it is  funny in a way but I think they wanted to make light of the way most of us feel about that time in our history and thats not.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:10:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess you'd REALLY hate "Schindler's Fist"...
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:16:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Speaking from experience, I can tell you that it is best if both you and your partner shave the same night.

Could be very fun....and slippery.

Sgt(oilmedown)ar15
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll be damned!

I swear I saw that title by the ships TV/VCR.

Maybe it was recorded over or something. I doubt anyone here would watch a gay movie here for fear of someone walking by.

Who cares. I'm headed home in about 1/2 hr.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Speaking from experience, I can tell you that it is best if both you and your partner shave the same night.

Sgt(oilmedown)ar15
View Quote

This is not the way I wanted to topic to go.......never be more sick that a guy named buck-nay-kid.
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#9]
This could be good, real good...if Ryan is [b]FEMALE[/b] [:P]
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sgt(oilmedown)ar15
View Quote

This is not the way I wanted to topic to go.......never be more sick that a guy named buck-nay-kid.
View Quote

Are you challenging me??[}:D]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/19/2002 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#11]
They had that tape in the VCR on Piccolo's ship?

Darn, well you know what they used to say about the battle ship navy Piccolo..."I'd rather have a sister in a whore house, than a brother on a ship like that."
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:35:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:48:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 11:49:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sgt(oilmedown)ar15
View Quote

View Quote

Are you challenging me??[}:D]

Sgtar15
View Quote

No.I don't think you would stand a chance but some of these guys would no doubt lose their lunch before one of emerged victorious[:D]

Your make'n giggle just thinking about it[0:)]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No.I don't think you would stand a chance but some of these guys would no doubt lose their lunch before one of emerged victorious[:D]

Your make'n giggle just thinking about it[0:)]
View Quote

I agree, some of the more weak kneed would surely cause on outcry.  Your sense of importance and demonic wit however is greatly exaggerated.  I am willing do go to depths yet unexplored by your moral cranium.

I suggest a chatroom duel sometime.  There we can be free to sink into the verbal abyss of haunghty story telling.

Till then.....ado

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sgt(oilmedown)ar15
View Quote

View Quote

So you had a HIDDEN AGENDA as to how you wanted the topic to go?

Were you expecting all sorts of private emails to start pouring-in, asking you for a date?

We are afraid you have us confused with PinkPistol.com

LOL
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
is it just me or is there something funny about the first 2 posts in a thread call "Shaving ryan's private" coming from 2 guys calling themselves

buck_nay_kid and NAKED-GUNMAN

mike

View Quote

Nothing funny about,just two guy with the same taste in clothes[:D]

BTW:sgtar,Maybe you are a bit sicker than me but what ever depths you sink to you will never need to look up very far to see me.
Anyway time to go and take this string off of my ding dong,the wife can't find her Jepeto costume.
I guess no Pinoccio tonight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I guess you'd REALLY hate "Schindler's Fist"...
View Quote

"Romancing the Bone" might be a better alternative.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:44:23 PM EDT
[#20]
isnt there a straight version Saving Ryans Privates.
Link Posted: 10/20/2002 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top