BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:54:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
You ever been in a hospital restroom? Especially as a female?

I'd rather risk a racoon bite on my clit than a gamut of STDs on my vagina.

To get to hospital, you pass 2-3 huge Dr office buildings, a pharmacy, and other public buildings. It's a newer hospital and the Dr office is like 3 years old. All very nice & clean. I've been over there.

Are all of you used to the free clinics???
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:00:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

<Embarrassed>Hey, she said she was going to pee her pants.

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

I was a bit........pissed.

Really?  It's a fucking kid.  Lighten up.

If it was a teenager or an adult, different story.   and its not like they dropped a deuce on your lawn.   If that's all you have to worry about, you must have a charmed life.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:03:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To get to hospital, you pass 2-3 huge Dr office buildings, a pharmacy, and other public buildings. It's a newer hospital and the Dr office is like 3 years old. All very nice & clean. I've been over there.

Nope, just been to a few hospitals.

Occasionally you get a really nice one, usually brand new. The problem are the public restrooms near the lobby and ER are used by a lot of degenerates that come in and out all day long and other unhygienic and/or sick folk.

Of course I went to an utc down near Miami the other day... I was afraid of catching worse shit than what I got... just to get meds.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, just been to a few hospitals.

Occasionally you get a really nice one, usually brand new.

Of course I went to an utc down near Miami the other day... I was afraid of catching worse shit than what I got... just to get meds.

Totally can agree. This is a relatively new set of buildings and wings. Nicer place.

If the condition of restroom X is this big of a factor to this many, and public areas are the only option, they should never leave their house or affix their own toilet to their car or van.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:11:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Should have told the parent to at least let their little animal use the hydrant next time
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

<Embarrassed>Hey, she said she was going to pee her pants.

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

I was a bit........pissed.

Really?  It's a fucking kid.  Lighten up.

If it was a teenager or an adult, different story.   and its not like they dropped a deuce on your lawn.   If that's all you have to worry about, you must have a charmed life.

Till it happens to you sweetheart, I don't think you'll be all warm and welcoming to find anybody pissing around. Kid or no kid.

Nothing more disgusting than going to the local park and seeing a Mom encouraging her kids to pee in potted plants. Or to go into JC Pennys and the smell of piss fill the air because Mommy told Billy it's okay to piss all over the carpet.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#7]
So if your having a party is it ok for your friends topics in your yard?
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#8]
as pissed as I get about people in my world this would make me laugh and continue on my way,if it was on my front porch then I might get agitated
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So if your having a party is it ok for your friends topics in your yard?

Litercola? I don't think we have that.... I don't even know what that is....

Litercola???? Do we have litercola?????
Link Posted: 6/2/2013 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#10]

When I was a kid there was always an empty mayonnaise jar under the seat of my mother's Studebaker.  She wouldn't stop for anything.  Either you learned how to hold it or you used the jar.  Period.

Link Posted: 6/2/2013 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Have you never been anywhere an had an 'emergency'?

Prior proper planning prevents poor piss performance.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top