Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/13/2002 6:27:08 PM EDT
This weekend's episode kicked ass. They converted a Porshe into a souped up golf ball retriever. It picked up the balls off the driving range, collected them into a hopper, then the driver raised the (converted) passenger side gull wing door to reveal a 3 barrel golf ball gun....worked off compressed air....I loved it. [:)]
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:32:12 PM EDT
Nah, too silly. Saw the Mudstain into a lawnmower episode. Why? Just too silly. I'd rather see them strip the car and see how fast it can go. Stick a 1000 hp nitrous shot. JATO bottles, whatever.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:33:34 PM EDT
I hate the show. I watch it and go into my own garage to sit and mope wishing I had their contacts, space and equipment. Doing a conversion for only 3 grand? No problem if you have free access to a full shop and the experience to make it happen.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:36:54 PM EDT
yea a 3000.00 conversion is nothing if you have .5 million in tools and hardware. so much talent. so little wisdom in what to do with it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:45:09 PM EDT
i heard j. james got arrested, true?
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 6:52:27 PM EDT
I liked them but I like J. James West Coast Choppers better. I haven't seen this Monster garage since I am going thru a phase of no DirecTV for a few months. Translation can't afford it. Gots to get me one of them HU/P3 programmers. [:)]. I'll sign up again for DTV later.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:07:00 AM EDT
I think the show could have promise if it hit on some good idea's. I scanned the golf ball show a couple of time it could holf me more than a couple of minutes
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 6:10:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By superdav: i heard j. james got arrested, true?
View Quote
Probably. I've got a couple of friends who are buddies with him and most of my friends act just like him and they get arrested for stupid shit every once in a while. I'm about the only sensible one of the whole bunch.
Top Top