Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 12:40:59 PM EDT
Do you believe that the United States was struck by a terrorist attack on Sept. 11? Do think that the people behind that attack were "Arabs" and that its "mastermind" was this fellow Osama bin Laden, operating from a cave in Afghanistan? Do you believe that the way to stop terrorism is to hit them hard, to hit them at their "bases" in such places as Afghanistan, and to hit the nations who might sponsor them, like, say Iraq?

And what about the economy? Do you think that the recent fall of the stock market, and the weakness in the economy, have been caused by the Sept. 11 attacks? Well, if you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you probably are brainwashed! If you answered "yes" to more than one, you are definitely a "goner."
[url]http://www.rense.com/general15/tr.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
???
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:49:30 PM EDT
[#2]
'Yes' to the first and 'no' to the second. And fuck LaDouche.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Whoah.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:57:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Chim,

I found that site and its ideas by entering "help Osama Bin Laden" in the Google search engine.

Weird stuff.
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It's as if scales fell from my eyes as I read that monograph. I see the truth now...

[:O]

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Jeff Rense.  The mulleted one speaketh!
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/topvv.gif[/img]

If his hard-hitting observations on 9/11 dont grab you, his highly scientific explanations of contrails (or should I say, the NWO sinister plot to spray CHEMTRAILS) should erase all doubts about this champion of truth!
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:16:53 PM EDT
[#7]
[tinfoil][peep][/tinfoil]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah...rense.com...that bastion of credibility... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:20:24 PM EDT
[#9]
You really believe we went to the moon?!?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/NWO3.jpg[/img]

and...
[img]http://www.rense.com/splashscreens/sharonfire.jpg[/img]

Hmmmm...

and if that's not enough:
[img]http://www.rense.com/1.imagesD/orders1.JPG[/img]

We're being brainwashed by our own black rifles!!!
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a hard time believing that Wolf Blitzer is a "Mossad-asset."

Um, so what exactly was that long diatribe supposed to be for?  It really didn't do anything other than blater on far too long for its own good about how everything's a coverup and we're all being treated like mushrooms.  Maybe I "don't get it" and I'm brainwashed.  Of course, I don't watch TV, so that'd be kind of hard to have it happen to me.  But you never know, the chemicals they've put in my drinking water and the odd computer crashes I have are all re-programming my mind to follow the collective conscious, I'm sure.  

Another inspiring insight is that inspite of the long "it's not arabs you're brainwashed" diatribe, there's a whole page which instead promotes the idea that the terrorists WERE arabs.  

So which is it?  Are we brainwashed or is this site just there to confuse and confound the issue even more?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#13]
  I didn't realize that LaRouch guy was still alive??

[whacko]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Lyndon LaRouche [smoke]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#15]
With guys like them around, how can people wonder why we keep firearms?
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#16]
1) Rense is not the best source of [b]ACCURATE[/b] "news"...

2) We should drop an W-80 down every wellhead in Iraq just to prove this is about our survival. [b]IT IS NOT ABOUT FUCKING OIL!!!!![/b]

Scott

Link Posted: 10/7/2002 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTL[:)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#18]
[barney]
i shot you
you bombed me
we're a middle eastern family
[/barney]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Ummmmm Yeah, T I N F O I L - H A T - T I M E!! WhooWhee!! Hey, just for fun do some research and see who paid for and trained Bin Laden to get the Soviets out of Afghanistan, it began in 1978 with some commie peanut farmer we had for president. Oops, shhhhh, the nurse is coming, uh oh, TIME FOR MY MEDS! Tee hee...

[x]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Ummmmm Yeah, T I N F O I L - H A T - T I M E!! WhooWhee!! Hey, just for fun do some research and see who paid for and trained Bin Laden to get the Soviets out of Afghanistan, it began in 1978 with some commie peanut farmer we had for president. Oops, shhhhh, the nurse is coming, uh oh, TIME FOR MY MEDS! Tee hee...

[x]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#21]

[x]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#22]

[x]
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#23]
It's rumored that the jets used took off from a 'grassy knoll'.....

[rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top