Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/7/2013 12:09:51 AM EDT
...And somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things! It wont be long now, before they tear us to shreds.

Seriously, why did I wait so long to watch this?!  
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...And somebody was giving booze to these goddamn things! It wont be long now, before they tear us to shreds.

Seriously, why did I wait so long to watch this?!  

Try some either.  What!  Nothing.  I was just admiring the shape of your skull.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Let's cut down to the brass tax here.

How much for the ape?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Wat?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wat?

This
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

This

Don't tell me those things. Not now, man.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#6]
We can't stop here, bat country.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:55:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wat?

I think their strange behavior of late can be explained by a private marijuana addiction.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wat?

This

I'm not really sure I can answer that. But what I can tell you is that
if Margaret Mead, at her age, smoked grass...she'd have one hell of a
trip.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:58:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Clyde Peelings?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

This

I'm not really sure I can answer that. But what I can tell you is that if Margaret Mead, at her age, smoked grass...she'd have one hell of a trip.

Well... it'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang-fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wat?
This

I'm not really sure I can answer that. But what I can tell you is that if Margaret Mead, at her age, smoked grass...she'd have one hell of a trip.

Well... it'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang-fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.

I knew it, you're a goddamn narcotics agent

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:02:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

This

Jesus Christ. I knew you were sick but I never expected to hear you actually say that kind of stuff, you filthy bastard.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:04:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?
This

That was our fucking cocaine!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:04:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:05:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Wat?

This

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:09:47 AM EDT
[#17]
And the brit ruins it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:10:15 AM EDT
[#18]
You took too much man!!! too much to much.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#19]

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:13:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wat?
This

That was our fucking cocaine!

You'll be contacted by Inspector Rock. Arthur Rock.  He'll be posing as a politician, but you won't have any trouble recognizing him.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey! And you killed Jesus!

With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking just
behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen
shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:15:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

And the brit ruins it.

COME AT ME BRO

Also, you even lift have tracks?

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:17:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
And the brit ruins it.
COME AT ME BRO

I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:19:42 AM EDT
[#24]
I've got the fear.  How much did they pay you to fuck the polar bear?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#25]
You see what God just did to us, man?!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:21:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
And the brit ruins it.
COME AT ME BRO

I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:21:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Quoted:

And the brit ruins it.

COME AT ME BRO

How long can we maintain? I wonder. How long until one of us starts
raving and jabbering at this Brit? What will he think then? This same
lonely GD was the last known home of Rusted; will he make
that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about FEMA and DHS coming down on the thread? If so, well, we'll just have to
cut his avatar off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying
that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of
outback Norcal law enforcement officer and he'll run us down like dogs.
Jesus, did I post that? Or just think it? Was I typing? Did they read that?

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:25:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Those two men in the dock they gave me the LSD and they took me to the hotel. I don't know what they done to me, but I remember it was horrible.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:25:45 AM EDT
[#29]
When white rabbit peaks?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#30]
As your attorney I advise you to drive at top speed and it'll be a Goddamn miracle if we get there before you turn into some kind of wild animal. Are you ready for that? Checking into a Las Vegas hotel under a phony name with the intent to commit capital fraud on a head full of acid? I sure hope so...
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Those two men in the dock they gave me the LSD and they took me to the hotel. I don't know what they done to me, but I remember it was horrible.

Castration!  Double Castration!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:40:38 AM EDT
[#32]

"We had two bags of grass, seventy five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi colored uppers,downers, screamers,laughers, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:43:58 AM EDT
[#33]
All right, listen to me. In a few hours, she'll probably be sane enough to work herself into some kind of towering Jesus-based rage at the hazy recollection of being seduced by some kind of cruel Samoan who fed her liquor and LSD, dragged her to a Vegas hotel room and then savagely penetrated every orifice in her little body with his throbbing, uncircumcised member.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 2:09:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All right, listen to me. In a few hours, she'll probably be sane enough to work herself into some kind of towering Jesus-based rage at the hazy recollection of being seduced by some kind of cruel Samoan who fed her liquor and LSD, dragged her to a Vegas hotel room and then savagely penetrated every orifice in her little body with his throbbing, uncircumcised member.

You Samoans are all the same. You have no faith in the essential decency of the white man's culture.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:30:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:31:23 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

How long can we maintain? I wonder. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this Brit? What will he think then? This same lonely GD was the last known home of Rusted; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about FEMA and DHS coming down on the thread? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his avatar off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Norcal law enforcement officer and he'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I post that? Or just think it? Was I typing? Did they read that?

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:50:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Been driving past that place for some 40 odd years.  In fact, just drove by there yesterday on the way back from a trip to Gettysburg.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:13:33 AM EDT
[#38]
HI THERE!  My naaaame...RaoulDuke...I'montheguestlist. Here to cover the race.  I have my attorney'eeeee...withme...and I realize his-name--is-not-on-that-list-but-we-must-have that suite!

What's the score here...what comes next?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Castration! Double castration!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:25:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:25:35 AM EDT
[#41]
It goes without saying we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'd run us down like dogs.
We'll just have to cut off his head and bury him somewhere.

Shit. Did I say that out loud, or just think it?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:28:46 AM EDT
[#42]
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 9:31:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Bazooko's Circus is what the whole hep world would be doing every Saturday night if the Nazis had won the war. This was the Sixth Reich.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Adrenachrome
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#46]
In truth, I was nervous. The two front ones were tighter than snare drums; they felt like teak wood when I tapped on them with the rod. But what the hell? I thought. If they explode, so what? It's not often a man gets to run terminal experiments on a virgin Cadillac and four brand-new $80 tires. For all I knew, the thing might start cornering like a Lotus Elan.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 9:56:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Clyde Peelings?

reptiland!

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I recall one night in a place called The Matrix. There I was - Mother of God. There I am! Holy fuck. Uh, clearly I was a victim of the drug explosion, a natural street freak, just eating whatever came by.

I decided to eat only half of the acid at first but I spilled the rest on the sleeve of my red woolen shirt. "What's the trouble, buddy?"* "Well, all this white stuff.. on my sleeve.. is LSD."

Cameo by Flea.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Would he dare to suck a sleeve?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Jesus! Bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing, intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out! The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top