Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2002 12:15:51 PM EDT
1) JP adujustable trigger and hammer kit for the AR 2) Sav 1- trigger for the Savage 3) Thread locker (purple) for adjustment screws 4) Tetra gun grease X 2 5) S&W J-frame action kit 6) Magazine spring for the mossberg 7) Mil-spec metal safety for mossberg, with all small safety parts (broke the damn plastic one- highly rec. that you go with the metal safety and ditch the plastic junk). 8) some other shite that I can't remember... Package is scheduled to arrive in two days...I feel like a little boy on Christmas eve! Wait till the wife sees the checking acct. statement...first an ammoman splurge, then a gunshow...now Brownells- damn I'm addicted to this stuff. [BD]
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 12:55:46 PM EDT
You did get dealer pricing on all of that didn't you?
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 5:06:38 PM EDT
Of course, I would have it no other way. I don't think they actually charge anybody retail, do they? I am getting the reduced rate, but I'll be damned if I remember the reason...perhaps they have some sort of military/LEO discount. Anyway...I can't wait till my toys come in two days...now I need to plan which toys I will play with first. Probably the JP trigger, since that will be the most difficult to install. BTW, I have heard the Savage drop in trigger was really easy to install, so let's hope so.
Top Top