Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 9:19:35 PM EDT
Yummy!
The 2003 Ford Harley-Davidson™ F-150 SuperCrew gets you where you’re going with ease with its supercharged 5.4-liter SOHC Triton™ V-8 engine, producing 340 horsepower at 4,500 rpm and an impressive 425 foot-pounds of torque at 3,250 rpm. The engine meets low-emission vehicle standards.

This special-edition truck utilizes the F-Series four-speed automatic transmission. It has a 3.73:1 axle ratio and a limited-slip differential. Anti-lock brakes are standard.
[img]http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com/media/news/regularnews/091002/harleyf150.500.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they make a version that comes WITH the supercharger but WITHOUT all the cheesy HD crap?

[img]http://www.norcalmovies.com/HarleyDavidsonAndTheMarlboroMan/harley-poster.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, that was a good movie! Trucks ugly though, chevy looks better to me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do they make a version that comes WITH the supercharger but WITHOUT all the cheesy HD crap?
View Quote

You could get a SVT Lightning 380hp & 450lb-ft
thanks to a samller pulley & more boost

[url]www.svt.ford.com[/url]

Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:31:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree, if you just want to go fast and carry lumber, get the Lightning.  However, if you want to go fast, carry lumber, AND carry 3 friends, the HD F-150 is the only way to go.  Unfortunately the HD is getting near to $40K, and the gas mileage on both trucks is usually under 10 mpg in the city.
Interesting side note, the drug dealers near my work seem to love the HD F-150's.  Typically HD is a white guy thing, so I'm just assuming that the crack dealers are drawn to the chrome and leather like a racoon to any bright-shiny-object.  I have even seen the HD trucks in rap videos, right next to the other object of desire for all aspiring crack dealers; the Caddilac Escalade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top