Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 4:31:46 AM EDT
edited cause I feel bad about what I said.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 4:53:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I kinda smiled after her next 2 divorces, but the her last one only got a "Boy, am I glad we never got back together" [beer]  
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:45:02 AM EDT
[#2]
after we divorced, wife no.1 got caught screwing the coke truck driver in the back of her legs pantyhose truck....and was fired on the spot by her boss.

later, she got what she always wanted...a husband with a lot of money. too bad the dude stole all that money. the fbi knocked on their door and took everything they owned...house, vehicles, bank accounts, etc.

after he was sentenced to a stretch in the federal pen in pennsylvania, she divorced the guy...who longer had any money.

and yes, i laughed my ass off.

i came home early from work one day and caught little woman no. 2 doing the horizontal bob (without campybob) on the livingroom floor with some scumbag scuz. after tossing his half naked ass out the door...i tossed her half naked ass out behind him and locked the door.

i still laugh at that one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:10:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes! [:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:49:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Smile?  Hell no!  I laugh, cheer, and raise a toast to the sap that caused her misery!

the_reject
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 7:52:50 AM EDT
[#6]
I may be the only human where I don't smile if anything bad happens to any of my exes.

I have never been married and have been in only 4 serious relationships.

First ex - Not sure, haven't seen or heard from/of her in over 8 yrs.  Last I knew, she was living outside the US.

Second ex - We dated while we were in HS, while I was in the USAF and for a while after I got out.  Ran into her every now and again.  We broke up for the final time about 6 yrs ago.  She has some really deep-rooted psych problems, manic depressive and generally nucking futz!  A real sweet girl who has so much going for her, but needed therapy more than a boyfriend.  I hope she is doing well, she deserves it.

Third ex - We dated while she was in college.  Working capitalist and college girl doomed for failure. Bad timing to have a serious relationship.  I see her quite often as we have mutual friends.  She is married and a newborn girl.  Again, a very nice girl who really got on my nerves!

Present g/f - Broke up with ex #3 to date my present g/f.  No regrets.

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:16:18 AM EDT
[#8]
At ex-gfs--->no, not really.  I even kept in touch with a couple for a few years after.  No harm, no foul.

At the ex-wife?  Hell yeah I do.  She was something else and created her own problems.  Haven't heard from her in awhile, but I would not be surprised to hear that she OD'd or is even worth a million bucks; she ran at the extremes and I'm now glad that she left.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I do more than smile. I laugh hysterically!
[devil]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:02:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I used to, but not anymore.

Even though I dislike them, I don't hate them.  They're just like me, in that they make mistakes and bad things happen to them.  I'd rather not know that somebody is smiling when things go wrong for me, would you?
View Quote

I know what you are saying.  My girlfreind of 5 years and I broke up in May and I am starting to realize that I have no reason to 'hate' her but dislike is more like it.  I don't think I could ever really laugh at someone I used to love's misfortunes.  

Keving67

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#11]
My latest ex split up with me after she had been working out of state for quite a few months. I am pretty sure she was cheating on me so I say, FUCK HER! I really do hate her. If I heard that she was killed in a horrible accident, I wouldn't be bothered in the least. I haven't talked to her since the day she moved out and that's the way I would like to keep it. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I used to, but not anymore.

Even though I dislike them, I don't hate them.  They're just like me, in that they make mistakes and bad things happen to them.  I'd rather not know that somebody is smiling when things go wrong for me, would you?
View Quote

I agree.  It's tough not to, sometimes, but carrying around that much disdain for one person can get awfully heavy.  
I rather wish her well, so that she'll get on with her life and quit bugging me...[:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 12:52:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I was very happy to learn that the guy I was dumped for was a stupid lazy asshole who physically abused her and gave her chlymidia.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 1:28:38 PM EDT
[#14]
#1 wife no comment. #2 wife...I could never make enough money. Moved numerous times into bigger homes. Got both of her daughters raised after 15 years and much HELL. With the three of them ovulating I was lucky to have 1 week a month of sanity. Got them all out of school and out on their own and bought her a 2000 Dodge Ram 4 X 4 (Biggest dog on the lot)and bam heart attack. After I got home from my heart attack she decided she needed to move on and find herself. She got her a boyfriend kinda quickly,quit her 28K year job with the state(benefits out the wazoo) and has now moved to Michigan to co-habitate with the stud muffin cause she won't have to work. Heard from the olded daughter she doesn't care too much for his little ratted out trailer they are living in and he wrecked her truck seems he drinks more than she thought he did. (hehehehehe!!) Life is good.......fvckin biotch![:D]
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#15]
X-gf/X-yf?  No trouble there.  However...

My mom's third x-husband (#1 was in VN, and an amicable split in '74.  #2 - Irrenconcilable differences, amicable split.  #3 - abandoned for an aerobics instructor.  Nice bod, but a face that looked like something I'd hang on the door for Hallowe'en, the IQ of a handball, and the personality of a parking meter - violated.)  Anyhow, I always get a few yuks when I hear something else happened to the bastard.  I recently found out he's had his THIRD heart attack.  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

Here's the best part - he MARRIED that aerobics instructor!  She is a BITCH alright - redefines the word.  Here's a Christian that thinks the NKJV of the Holy Bible is Satanic!

She sticks with him because she thinks she'll get everything when he finally kicks off.  Doom on her - he's leaving everything he owns to his brother because he owes him so damn much money!  I just can't wait...

FFZ

Edit to add - when he finally DOES kick off, the party is expected to last a minimum of a fortnight, and will travel I80 from San Francisco to Chicago, and then down I65 to Lafayette!  It may even be two parties that meet in the middle...  This fool has FOUR kids who won't have anything to do with him!  He's the asshole I mentioned that threw my kid sister out on her ass on Christmas Eve last year!

FFZ
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I was very happy to learn that the guy I was dumped for was a stupid lazy asshole who physically abused her and gave her chlymidia.
View Quote

I love happy endings!
[:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 5:10:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Wife no. 1 is a bitch, and got bitchier after the divorce.  I don't wish her ill tho, because our two adult sons would have to  bear the emotional and/or financial burden of any ill outcomes of her life.

Wife no.2? If she'd been in the World Trade Center on 9/11 I'd have considered sending a contribution to Osama bin Laden (JUST KIDDING).
Raised her two daughters (abandoned by their father) from elementary school thru college,  then the week before the younger one graduated college, she tells me she doesn't need me any more.  I let her have the house and anything else she wanted, because I didn't want her to turn the girls against me.  She did it anyway.

So far as I know, she's doing well financially, but ran into a buddy a few years ago who told me he'd seen her and she looked 20 years older than her actual age.  Made me smile.  Also, when I'm out with my new wife and our 5 year old son (like at last nites PTA program) I'm actually grateful to her.  They are the joys of my life, and worth inestimably more than any financial loss [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

My God, there IS such a thing as justice!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:06:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't smile about bad things for my ex....doesn't really matter to me..

It puts a HUGE smile on my face when my current girlfriends ex goes through a rough time, as he is a worthless prick and a deadbeat dad.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 7:15:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Revenge is the sweetest fruit on the vine. Hell, I know. My ex is a stripper and I can tell you there's no joy in having your girlfriend come home at 3 a.m. with her ass-hole bleeding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top