BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of arfcommers have huge dogs. Your point being?

Lotta closet cases on Arfcom?

Its like a Judy Garland concert up in this biotch.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My mom had an uncle who was gay (passed away several years ago) and he always had big dogs. He had a shepherd lab mix, a greyhound that he rescued and several other labs and such over the years.

The gay guy who lived across the street from me in Michigan had a chocolate lab, and the gay guy living down the hall from me now has two big ol' english mastiffs.

I know the stereotype is that guys with little dogs are queer, but when I think about it, I don't think I've ever known a gay guy who didn't have at least one big 'manly' dog.

U R truly running out of things to post about!    
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My mom had an uncle who was gay (passed away several years ago) and he always had big dogs. He had a shepherd lab mix, a greyhound that he rescued and several other labs and such over the years.

The gay guy who lived across the street from me in Michigan had a chocolate lab, and the gay guy living down the hall from me now has two big ol' english mastiffs.

I know the stereotype is that guys with little dogs are queer, but when I think about it, I don't think I've ever known a gay guy who didn't have at least one big 'manly' dog.
Maybe they start with small dogs and work their way up?

Just sayin'

Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#4]
There are two gay guys in my neck of the woods who have the biggest great dane I have ever seen.  His name is Charlemagne.
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 2:43:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Knotting

You're not talking about paracord projects are you?

Link Posted: 2/3/2013 3:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]
so if you dont want to be mistaken as gay dont get a dog?
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The gay guy at work has fish.

How big are the fish?
Link Posted: 2/3/2013 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your logic, it has failed you.

Got you a big lab don't you?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile