Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2002 9:58:25 AM EDT
S gonna HTF this 9-11?  What do ya think?

Since I can't change the poll, pretend it says 02 instead of 03.  Been looking at too many new car things.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually, [i]this[/i] 9-11 will be 9-11-02, not 9-11-03.  

And no, I don't think anything will happen.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:04:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Oops, yeah, i'm a year ahead already, changed to 02 cause i'm a complete idiot

I don't think we'll have any attacks, because of the high security.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#4]
If anything does happen, be it small or big, ya know that WE WILL BE PISSED!!!!

A major military action will happen in response for sure w/ in 48 hours....

Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I doubt anything will happen this Sept, but I do think something may happen either this Xmas or new years. My .02
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think anything will happen either.  I believe that the next attack will be on an anniversary religiously significant to the attacker, not to us.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I personally feel that all will be quiet, [u]but[/u] if something does happen, that it will be done at the hands of some tin-foil hat freak, thus creating a self fulfilled prophecy!

[i]"Look, a building blew up, we need to kill all Muslims!"[/i]

It's a crying shame that this mentality exists, but to make matters worse, it runs rampant!
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't expect anything, but it would be a prime opportunity for some nutcase wannabee.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a sneaking hunch that we will be hitting Iraq on or around 09/11.

Bush knows he needs an almost fever ptich to get this to happen, what better day than 09/11?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Nothing will happen, and even if it did, the sheeple of America will forget and go on with their pathetic lives.  Nothing has changed, the next attack will come, an uproar will follow, then a short time later, head firmly planted back into ass.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
The media will be selling lots of advertising time during the "special programing".
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Bush knows he needs an almost fever ptich to get this to happen, what better day than 09/11?
View Quote

I have to differ, I think the Bush Admin,know that if they attack Iraq around 9-11 it wouldnt be good for the Republican party for the elections. The Dems are already trying to paint them as "War Hungry" and that will only give the Dems more ammo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's a crying shame that this mentality exists, but to make matters worse, it runs rampant!
View Quote

I'd estimate half of the vocal members on this board share that mentality, from what I've read in recent threads. What a shame, indeed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:32:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd estimate half of the vocal members on this board share that mentality, from what I've read in recent threads. What a shame, indeed.
View Quote

Waaaaaa[>(] what a shame indeed......whatever.[rolleyes]

NO, not all muslims you twits, just [b]ALL[/b] of the ones responsible for 9/11, and [b]ALL[/b] of the ones who aided and helped them, and [b]ANY AND ALL[/b] muslims who have been involved in terrorist activity, either past, present or future.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
[red]I'd estimate half of the vocal members on this board share that mentality, from what I've read in recent threads.[/red] What a shame, indeed.
View Quote

NO, not all muslims you twits, just [b]ALL[/b] of the ones responsible for 9/11, and [b]ALL[/b] of the ones who aided and helped them, and [red]ANY AND ALL muslims who have been involved in terrorist activity, either past, present or [U]future[/U].[/red]
View Quote

Unfortunately, Jetlag is immediately proven correct!

What scares the shit out of me, is that someone would use a statement of [u]future terrorists[/u], as a basis of killing someone now, as if a pre-emptive styrike is justified...

I feel that this type of irrational thought is pretty fucking shallow minded, and hateful!
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

NO, not all muslims you twits, just [b]ALL[/b] of the ones responsible for 9/11, and [b]ALL[/b] of the ones who aided and helped them, and [red]ANY AND ALL muslims who have been involved in terrorist activity, either past, present or [U]future[/U].[/red]
View Quote

What scares the shit out of me, is that someone would use a statement of [u]future terrorists[/u], as a basis of killing someone now, as if a pre-emptive styrike is justified...

I feel that this type of irrational thought is pretty fucking shallow minded, and hateful!
View Quote

I agree with you, antiUSSA, Some members seem to lose track of all rational thought sometimes. A little Anger management therapy might be in order.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:05:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Remember right after 9/11/01 when everyone was freaked out about another terrorist attack?  Just as I thought, nothing happened.  I don't think that anything will happen now either.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nothing will happen, and even if it did, the sheeple of America will forget and go on with their pathetic lives.  Nothing has changed, the next attack will come, an uproar will follow, then a short time later, head firmly planted back into ass.
View Quote

Well said.  If the target were TV satellites and radio stations, every American would remember.  But complacency will cost us dearly one day, if that day has not already come.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
S gonna HTF this 9-11?  What do ya think?
View Quote

Will it count if someone craps in an air conditioner?

I think video rentals will see a rise. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but do we have to sit through reruns of the events again? Not that I have forgotten or am trying to forget, because I have a pretty good memory. I don't need to be reminded about what happened last year. I just want to keep moving forward constructively. Stop talking and do something.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

GEEZ!!!!!!!!

NOW you guys finally speak up against the "Kill the ragheads" hysteria????? [:D]

'Bout time, hombres.

'Course, NOW the "kill the ragheads' crowd will disclaim their hate by saying "Oh, we only meant the GUILTY ragheads."

Great sig, BTW, jetlag. Tho I think royalties to me may be in order. [:D]

In answer to the question, Nuthin' gonna happen.

Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#23]
all i think will happen is that there will be a ton of special programming on tv and thats about it
and
just incase this turns into a pissing contest
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[red]I'd estimate half of the vocal members on this board share that mentality, from what I've read in recent threads.[/red] What a shame, indeed.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

OK anti, let me PC and de-hate it for you so you won't be scared shitless. What I mean by FUTURE TERRORISTS is any muslim (or anyone else) who IN THE FUTURE commits acts of terrorism should pay.  I don't advocate a "pre-emptive strike"  unless we have evidence that the "group" is planning a terrorist act, then YES, a "pre-emptive strike" would be in order.

but that aside, do you disagree with the rest of my previous post regarding current or past terrorists ???  or do you just wish to pick the one thing you can misconstrue into a "hate filled" statement.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

NO, not all muslims you twits, just [b]ALL[/b] of the ones responsible for 9/11, and [b]ALL[/b] of the ones who aided and helped them, and [b]ANY AND ALL[/b] muslims who have been involved in terrorist activity, either past, present or future.
View Quote

I prefer to think of myself as an equal opportunity shooter who conforms to proper politcally correct etiquette. I dont disciminate based on [b]race[/b], [b]creed[/b], [b]color[/b], or [b]religion[/b].
Basically, if you would do harm to America or its people then.........[50] [frag] [heavy] [uzi]
Just seems to be a large part of the muslim community in the world wants to hurt us, and I dont hear many peaceful muslims speaking out against those that do. I truly dont care if you are muslim or not. Makes no difference to me. Its what you want to do and/or do that counts in my book.

[:)] Have a nice day!
View Quote

I agree 100% Hawkeye !!!  I only singled out muslims because that was the group anti mentioned.  I am for going after ANY GROUP, COUNTRY OR PEOPLE who intends to, or does America harm.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

GEEZ!!!!!!!!

NOW you guys finally speak up against the "Kill the ragheads" hysteria????? [:D]

'Bout time, hombres.

'Course, NOW the "kill the ragheads' crowd will disclaim their hate by saying "Oh, we only meant the GUILTY ragheads."

Great sig, BTW, jetlag. Tho I think royalties to me may be in order. [:D]

In answer to the question, Nuthin' gonna happen.

View Quote

I have never been among the "kill all the raghead" crowd, But the "oh, we only meant the GUILTY ragheads" YUP, they can die, preferably in a orderly, proficient military manner.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

GEEZ!!!!!!!!

'Bout time, hombres.

View Quote

Quoted:
but that aside, do you disagree with the rest of my previous post regarding current or past terrorists ???  or do you just wish to pick the one thing you can misconstrue into a "hate filled" statement.
View Quote

And the guilty dog barks. Lighten up SPECTRE...I mean "Francis"

Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

GEEZ!!!!!!!!

'Bout time, hombres.

View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

And the guilty dog barks. Lighten up SPECTRE...I mean "Francis"

View Quote

LOL, "francis" If any of you homos....touch me....I'll kill ya !![:D]

Oh, and BTW, "guilty" of what ???[>:/]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 1:16:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Spectre, if I did indeed take your post out of context, then I owe you an apology.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#31]
The sun will rise and set.
AB
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have a sneaking hunch that we will be hitting Iraq on or around 09/11.

View Quote

Now this I would love to see! What better day could there be to commence hostilities on Iraq? Just imagine waking up to the news that the US Army has virtually pounded the Iraqi army into the ground overnight... Yeah, I know that's unrealistic, but a man can dream, can't he?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#33]
i don't think anything will happen,but if it does it won't be by a terrorist it will be by one of our own people trying to make it look like a terrorist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top