Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.geocities.com/aaadock1/howthey.html[/url]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:48:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I, like most, picked the militia option. I don't think I'll hesitate when the time comes. Domestic enemies of my nation are the same as Al Quaeda.

Fuck 'em. We're the ones with the guns.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:57:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Open carry. Valhalla awaits me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would imagine that quite a few gun manufacturers might have something to say between now and that type of ban.

Would anyone (other than you guys) vote for me (for President) if I ran on the following platform?

1) Make NFA laws much easier ...I believe in having NFA stuff regulated, but it would be the as easy as buying a handgun is now.

2) Repeal 1968 GCA

3) Repeal 1986

4) Repeal 1994

5) M16 in every house (every house w/o a criminal presence)...$300 deposit on rifle.

6) Closed borders as far as immigration goes.

7) Flat 8% Fed tax.

9) No new laws on past issues, enforce the ones we have.

10) Irreversible Posse Comitattus.

11) Reduce all government pay...from $26,000/yr on the low end and $65,000/yr on the high end.

I could go on and on...
View Quote

You believe in having NFA items regulated, as in sensible gun control?  If your going to repeal gun control laws repeal them all.  Machine guns and grenades are as much a part of our second amendment rights as bolt action 'hunting' rifles.

Second, no immigration, we are a country of immigrants.  Every white person in America has ancestors who came from somewhere else.

Third, an M-16 in every house is not a good idea. As much as we like guns we should not force them on those that would rather not own them.  The second amendment does not dictate that all American should own firearms.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:10:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would imagine that quite a few gun manufacturers might have something to say between now and that type of ban.

Would anyone (other than you guys) vote for me (for President) if I ran on the following platform?

1) Make NFA laws much easier ...I believe in having NFA stuff regulated, but it would be the as easy as buying a handgun is now.

2) Repeal 1968 GCA

3) Repeal 1986

4) Repeal 1994

5) M16 in every house (every house w/o a criminal presence)...$300 deposit on rifle.

6) Closed borders as far as immigration goes.

7) Flat 8% Fed tax.

9) No new laws on past issues, enforce the ones we have.

10) Irreversible Posse Comitattus.

11) Reduce all government pay...from $26,000/yr on the low end and $65,000/yr on the high end.

I could go on and on...
View Quote

You believe in having NFA items regulated, as in sensible gun control?  If your going to repeal gun control laws repeal them all.  Machine guns and grenades are as much a part of our second amendment rights as bolt action 'hunting' rifles.

Second, no immigration, we are a country of immigrants.  Every white person in America has ancestors who came from somewhere else.

Third, an M-16 in every house is not a good idea. As much as we like guns we should not force them on those that would rather not own them.  The second amendment does not dictate that all American should own firearms.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Who do you think you are ? Your definitely not me. Get lost you wannabe.

I can prove who I am. I have the crooked penis, just ask Monica.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, I can prove who I am, it's printed on all these restraining orders.  Besides you can't be me, my legal defense fund can't afford two of me.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:18:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ok guy comes in your house with a hard on and naked, tells you I am going to butt f*** your wife , you shoot him(he deserved it) and spend 15 f****** years in prison for illegial possesion of a GUN, makes sence or not ???
View Quote
Not if they don't find the body.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok guy comes in your house with a hard on and naked, tells you I am going to butt f*** your wife , you shoot him(he deserved it) and spend 15 f****** years in prison for illegial possesion of a GUN, makes sence or not ???
View Quote
Not if they don't find the body.
View Quote

A friend will help you move.

A true friend will help you move a body[:D]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:24:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, I can prove who I am, it's printed on all these restraining orders.  Besides you can't be me, my legal defense fund can't afford two of me.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Ok, your fired. I gave you a job for a while when I was in office to be my double, but that was just my cover so I could slip out the back door and hide from the bitch. You served your purpose then, but its over now. So unless your gonna go get some operation to have your Johnson bent, I suggest you step back . I have plenty of women that seem to want to come forward and tell all that my Johnson is a bit deformed. So that's the proof of who the real Bill Clinton is. Plus! I here to admit that Chelsea is not my real daughter. Its the love child of Mrs. Bitch Hillary and the now dead Webster Hubbell.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#10]

I here to admit that Chelsea is not my real daughter. Its the love child of Mrs. Bitch Hillary and the now dead Webster Hubbell.
View Quote

How did you know that?!  If you were really me then you'd know how I secretly like to giggle whenever someone mentions Waco, or how I go limp if I hear the name Ken Star.  I am the real me, to prove it I am bitting my lower lip right now.

BIll C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:35:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I here to admit that Chelsea is not my real daughter. Its the love child of Mrs. Bitch Hillary and the now dead Webster Hubbell.
View Quote

How did you know that?!  If you were really me then you'd know how I secretly like to giggle whenever someone mentions Waco, or how I go limp if I hear the name Ken Star.  I am the real me, to prove it I am bitting my lower lip right now.

BIll C. [smoke]
View Quote

That proves it right there. The real Bill Clinton never goes limp. My Johnson is crooked so it can't. Beat it hired hand. Go join up with all the other impersonators and start a circus with the Elvis impersonators. I could maybe get you a job with Saturday Night Live.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey that's not nice, you may not be the real Bill Clinton, but brother all of us Bill Clinton's have to stick together.  If you want to be me, I could give you a few of these legal bills I have piling up around here.  Also you could spend some time down here in Harlem, so I could get away for awhile (I have to they steal anything that isn't nailed down).  

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hey that's not nice, you may not be the real Bill Clinton, but brother all of us Bill Clinton's have to stick together.  If you want to be me, I could give you a few of these legal bills I have piling up around here.  Also you could spend some time down here in Harlem, so I could get away for awhile (I have to they steal anything that isn't nailed down).  

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

There you go again, proving that you are a fraud. I went to Yale and know how to use punctuations and commas in my sentences, And I was a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity. What else are you going to tell us that you know nothing about ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When, not if, this happens, only 2 things are required:

1) Call the New Rochelle, NY Police Department.
2) Call the Houston, TX Police Department.

They would immediately go into action and defend the Constitution.

View Quote

i donno about HPD.  they just arrested 278 people 2 weeks ago for "tresspassing"  they even arrested people shopping.  considering Houston is a mostly democratic city, and mayor brown and chief bradford run things, i wouldnt advise calling them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:01:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Now you just being ugly.  I admit you've studied me well, but I assure you I am me.  I can prove it, if I was fighting this war on terror it would already be over.  I would use only missles to knock out training camps and call it a day.  I can't believe that your really me.  You mention your penis in public, something I have never done, this includes while I was visitning Canada during Vietnam.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Now you just being ugly.  I admit you've studied me well, but I assure you I am me.  I can prove it, if I was fighting this war on terror it would already be over.  I would use only missles to knock out training camps and call it a day.  I can't believe that your really me.  You mention your penis in public, something I have never done, this includes while I was visitning Canada during Vietnam.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Hell boy! It does wonders with all the women I've have had. They really seem to enjoy it. I am really quite proud of that fact. As you would be to if you had any real clue to the true benefits of it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

Hell boy! It does wonders with all the women I've have had. They really seem to enjoy it. I am really quite proud of that fact. As you would be to if you had any real clue to the true benefits of it.
View Quote

My point is that I am a shrewd politician and never saw political benefit in bragging about my penis.  In fact I could only forsee political down fall, which I avoided skillfully.  You are playfull about such subjects that could be your undoing, as I never was.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:27:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

no you grab a knife and cut his dick off. problem solved. no gun was needed ;)
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

View Quote

My point is that I am a shrewd politician and never saw political benefit in bragging about my penis.  In fact I could only forsee political down fall, which I avoided skillfully.  You are playfull about such subjects that could be your undoing, as I never was.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

You only assume this because you are an outsider. My true inner circle knows I brag about this. Everyone around me really is laughing when they say I am a crooked politician.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:30:47 AM EDT
[#20]
No one laughs at me about being a crooked politician, I am a crooked politician.  I sold my pardons.

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No one laughs at me about being a crooked politician, I am a crooked politician.  I sold my pardons.

Bill C. [smoke]
View Quote

You didn't get it! They are laughing because of the crooked Johnson I have.
Gotcha!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I got it, it's just no one laughs at me for fear of what I might do to them politically.  Remember Newt?

Bill C. [smoke]
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Enemy of the state:

Brill: In guerrilla warfare they taught us to use our weaknesses as strengths.
Robert Clayton Dean: Such as?
Brill: If they're big and your little, then you're fast and they're slow. You're hidden and they're exposed. You fight only the battles you know you can win.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Enemy of the state:

Brill: In guerrilla warfare they taught us to use our weaknesses as strengths.
Robert Clayton Dean: Such as?
Brill: If they're big and your little, then you're fast and they're slow. You're hidden and they're exposed. You fight only the battles you know you can win.
View Quote

How does this apply to the conversation I was having with the fake me?

Bill C. [smoke]

Link Posted: 8/30/2002 8:50:19 AM EDT
[#25]
IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY!

Think about this;
It is 2050 all semi autos, centerfire, and magnum rounds are GONE. We (here now) are all old as dirt and need help to shit.
A few portable NUKES get blown up in DC, NY, LA, SF, TX, and MN.
The local government (sheriffs, police, NG) are all gone due to lack of funds and supplies. You are looking at you children's children starve and dehydrate.
Then a local Gang (ARMY)come down the street and take anything they want. Including you female children.
But they have one surprise. Old gramps had a stash of a few hundred round and few small arms.
Gramps comes out like Rambo and says fuck it all I cant even shit without help. He takes a few of them out but gets knocked down quick because the Gang has all of the firepower. They have stolen grenades, explosive rounds, and whatever else WE (law abiding citizens) don't have.
I know most of you reading this belive this can happen here in our little imaginary world. Remember the cold war? Remember the Cuban missile crisis'? Remember last Sept.?
When it hits the fan it hits the fan and nobody ever sees it coming! I myself will have as much as I can afford stocked up and put away for family members to come. Only a select few will know the location of my stash and I hope they will be trustworthy.
I am not paranoid!! I am a realist!!!
"FEAR A GOVERNMENT THAT FEARS YOUR GUN"!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#26]
who says it relates to you? who wants to be a arrogant an insufferable scum of a humanbeing that billy clinton is?
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
who says it relates to you? who wants to be a arrogant an insufferable scum of a humanbeing that billy clinton is?
View Quote

Your argument loses it's valitity when you have to resort to name calling.  Also I prefer to called President Clinton.  Thank you and good day.

Bill C. [smoke]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top