Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2002 11:49:45 PM EDT
Well two months after her 21st birthday I finally got her to go to Sportsman's Warehouse and pick out for her her first pistol. (For Carry.) She's 5'1 1/2, so she's a pretty small girl. I'm am so proud of her final decision. In fact I am going to covet her choice. She's shot my USP45c, which was her first large caliber handgun. We narrowed the choices down to the Glock 23, the Kahr P9 and the Kimber Compact Ultra Stainless II. (The USP's are just a bit to big for her to use comfortably for carry. Loves tthem for target shots though.) I was trying to lean her towards the Kimber, because I wanted her to feel totally comfortable carrying locked and loaded. I made her ignore the prices too, reasoning the her life is worth a hell of a lot more than the price of the gun. She finally decided she liked the feel of the kimber best. (Without me pushing her.) It's on layaway, and I should have it for her by the middle of next month. I told her I wanted to buy it in my name so it wouldn't have to be registered in hers. I'm excited as hell for her. I'll have to make sure to get some picks on here ASAP. See Ya!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Out f@$king standing!! She made a geat choice, and you did as well in a choice of a partner!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 11:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a lot! I feel I made a good choice too. We were best friends for a long time......and she's even starting school this year with me too! That sure tells me something!
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 11:57:02 PM EDT
[#3]
She sounds like a keeper. Now get her into reloading, and the both of you do a lot of shooting. My best shooting buddy is my wife.
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]
A Kimber??? Give her a hi point why dontcha
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 12:53:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A Kimber??? Give her a hi point why dontcha
View Quote

[pissed]
Link Posted: 8/24/2002 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
just a little good natured ribbing shooter. Should have added the smiley. [<|:d>] [:X] [:E] [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top