Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2002 6:05:46 PM EDT
I am finally getting a decent paying job and was thinking of getting a snowmobile.  I've never owned one and have no idea which company is good.  What I need is a sled for trails mostly.  And I would kinda like to keep it on the cheap side.  Arctic cat has the 6 months: no payments, no money down, and no interest but I can't find anywhere what to expect for a monthly payment.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Keving67
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Snowmobiles - MAN what memories...
Been here in Arizona for the last 24 years(by choice), BUT I moved here from Minnesota.
I haven't kept up with the snowmobile technology but when I lived in MN I owned an Artic Cat 340 Free Air, what a machine - more memories on the snow with that machine than I can remember.
If I ever find myself(God forbid, no offense)back where there's that white stuff I'll be heading straight for the Artic Cat shop...
Terry
Link Posted: 8/20/2002 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I moved out of MI back in 1980. This last February, I was in the Houghton Lake area. I stopped by the local shops and was really impressed with the machines they are making now.

When I saw the ones they are making for little kids, I was floored. What a great toy! Almost made me wish I had little ones again so I could justify having one.
Top Top