Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2002 1:36:54 PM EDT
[img]http://www.firearmsrights.com/pics/apache.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 1:43:40 PM EDT
I promise, I will never speed again!
Link Posted: 8/11/2002 9:23:49 PM EDT
This is the new antigravity attack helicopter. The rotors are just props (ha I made a pun-oh I kill myself) so we won't figure it out but you can see the antigravity works without stirring up all the dirt and bushes so they really aren't that smart. Nice photoshop job though.
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 2:49:37 PM EDT
Funny PhotoShop!!!!! Scott
Link Posted: 11/10/2002 3:45:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/10/2002 3:46:42 PM EDT by Sparsky]
how do you post pics on here??
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:14:52 PM EDT
Upload a copy of the picture to a server. When you post, click on "board code" and it will tell you how to include the link.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 10:21:53 PM EDT
We need some of those baby's here in the suburbs of NJ.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 11:25:29 PM EDT
Where is Spectre? I thought he would think this is a real picture, and talk about how it should be painted black, with the UN logo on the side. Or better yet, this is the new Game Warden Helicopter... AZTrooper. JK Spectre, no hard feelings...
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:14:54 PM EDT
[img]http://members.aol.com/sparsky/speedtrap.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:17:35 PM EDT
Thanks guys... could never figure it out! [>:/]
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:24:56 PM EDT
Ahhh, I love that series F-body.. almost as much as series 1.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 3:32:20 PM EDT
Originally Posted By aztrooper: Where is Spectre? I thought he would think this is a real picture, and talk about how it should be painted black, with the UN logo on the side. Or better yet, this is the new Game Warden Helicopter... AZTrooper. JK Spectre, no hard feelings...
View Quote
AH HA !!!!!! I KNEW IT !!!! AZTrooper is really an ATF agent (fish and game division) sent to AZ to infiltrate our shoots and report back to fearless leader at game warden headquarters under the cone of silence. Now we know where the german tv crew got the invite from. [:O] DAMN JBT's ARE EVERYWHERE !!!!! it's all becoming quite clear now........... [peep] [peep] [peep] [peep]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:17:59 AM EDT
AH HA !!!!!! I KNEW IT !!!! AZTrooper is really an ATF agent (fish and game division) sent to AZ to infiltrate our shoots and report back to fearless leader at game warden headquarters under the cone of silence. Now we know where the german tv crew got the invite from. [:O] DAMN JBT's ARE EVERYWHERE !!!!! it's all becoming quite clear now...........
View Quote
Damn, you got me... Nah, no Game and Fish, I don't like the uniforms...[(:)] But I will be sure to wear my jack boots to the next shoot so you can point me out to all of your friends...[;D]
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 9:33:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By aztrooper:
AH HA !!!!!! I KNEW IT !!!! AZTrooper is really an ATF agent (fish and game division) sent to AZ to infiltrate our shoots and report back to fearless leader at game warden headquarters under the cone of silence. Now we know where the german tv crew got the invite from. [:O] DAMN JBT's ARE EVERYWHERE !!!!! it's all becoming quite clear now...........
View Quote
Damn, you got me... Nah, no Game and Fish, I don't like the uniforms...[(:)] But I will be sure to wear my jack boots to the next shoot so you can point me out to all of your friends...[;D]
View Quote
I hope you will shine them up for the occasion. [:D] Jan,4.....can't wait !!!!
Top Top