Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 11:04:27 PM EDT
I traded/sold my pre-ban AKs and got some different stuff.  

My logic:  I didn't gain enough with a preban fixed stock AK over a postban fixed stock to justify keeping them.  I am replacing the guns with one post ban SA-M7 and (eventually) a downfolder preban.

So, I got these instead:

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/AFARR%2FAR180%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/AFARR%2FTRG%2D22%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/AFARR%2FHK93%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/AFARR%2FAUG%2Ejpg[/img]

Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
your my hero for the hour...

very nice..

like the last one... trying to get one myself... just for the looks Ill get at the range  [:)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!

Whats the top rifle?

Kinda looks like the same one Ahhnold used to clear the police station in the first Terminator.Always wondered what that was.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:20:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Armalite (Sterling) AR-180--a little rough on the outside--I have a few plans for it though.

Sako TRG-22 with Leupold Vari-X III 6.5-20 Mil-Dot.

HK 93

AUG--Green 20" (although I have a New 16" barrel that I am likely to put on it after I shoot it a couple of times).
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that Sako all factory?The stock and muzzle?I didn't know they made a factory sniper type rifle,although I'm aware that they make high quality products.

Those AUG's do look killer don't they.Should look real good with the shorter barrel.

Cool additions.
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 3:29:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2002 3:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Geez dude - how many AK's did you sell???

The equivalent of N.Koreas entire supply of small arms????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top