Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2002 8:49:32 AM EDT
Would you like to know of an easy way to tell if someone is about to lie to you? Next time you you encounter a person who starts of an explanation of something with the word 'well', you are probably about to get lied to. "Well, I'm not sure if they..." "Well, the way I see it..." "Well, according to..." Also, Anytime the beginning of a reply sentance is drawn-out, the person replying is looking for words to use that will not get them in trouble. And, Anytime someone pauses after you ask them a simple question, means you have already answered it, OR, they are about to lie to you. And lets not forget, A person who gets irate or pounds their fist on a table during a discussion is gilty of whatever the discussion is about. Have a nice weekend =)
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 8:54:44 AM EDT
Wellll....I'm not sure I can beleive any of this![;)]
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:10:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DevilsAdvocate: Would you like to know of an easy way to tell if someone is about to lie to you? =)
View Quote
Now if we're talking about politicians, it gets ALOT simpler. Only one question need be answered: "Do you have money that they want?"
Link Posted: 8/9/2002 9:10:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2002 9:12:05 AM EDT by ilikelegs]
Top Top