Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/6/2001 8:17:03 PM EDT
Have you tried this stuff??? I started drinking it last year and its one of my favorite warm weather drinks now. I'm currently relaxing and posting while I enjoy one with hopes of enjoying about 12 of them this Sunday while me and my "brother" take in some fishing. Am I just becoming a puss or what? This stuff is quickly replacing Killian's as my favorite drink. Jake
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:25:17 PM EDT
If I'm in the mood for Lemonade, that stuff hits the spot!
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:37:22 PM EDT
This is the only alcoholic drink that I can drink. Almost like lemonade but a mild and smooth taste of alcohol.
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 8:45:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2001 9:08:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WWoodworth: Actually, if I'm gonna drink that kinda stuff, I like Mike's Hard Lemonade better. And you get cool stuff to read on the label and the carton. [8D] WWoodworth
View Quote
Ditto. Mike's is goooooooooood.
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 1:54:44 PM EDT
Doc is a great warm weather drink. Unfourtunately I am in WI and have no warm weather in sight. GSG9, put one down for me tomorrow, will ya. Saz
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 2:30:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WWoodworth: Actually, if I'm gonna drink that kinda stuff, I like Mike's Hard Lemonade better. And you get cool stuff to read on the label and the carton. [8D] WWoodworth
View Quote
That stuff is pretty damn good...
Link Posted: 4/7/2001 5:50:57 PM EDT
I'll stick to Heileman's Old Style, thanks
Top Top