Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/27/2002 7:14:52 PM EDT
Is anyone here a member of the Maidstone Gun Club Inc. located on Daniels Hole Road, East Hampton, NY. Are they Black Rifle friendly??
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 6:35:00 PM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 11:12:58 AM EDT
Not a member but was a frequent guest a number of years ago. Majority of shooters were into sporting clays. Never saw any Sport Utility Rifles. Limited number of rifle spots.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:05:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Robertesq1: Is anyone here a member of the Maidstone Gun Club Inc. located on Daniels Hole Road, East Hampton, NY. Are they Black Rifle friendly??
View Quote
My golf course is about 2 minutes from there but I have no idea about the clubs personality. I do believe its a private club. I'm sure they must have a phone number listed. Give them a call and if that fails there is always the Pine barrens range ar Gabreski airport. Private range $200.00/year, 2 rifle ranges 100 and 200 yds and many pistol pits including Steel plate ranges and a Hogans alley. I joined there and most of the time when I'm there shooting after work or even on the weekend I have the entire rifle range to myself. I think most of the membership is into pistol shooting and most of their competitions are for handguns. E mail me if you want more info.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:21:44 PM EDT
Is that the same as the Maidstone golf club? Because I think that's one of the most exclusive clubs anywhere.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 1:29:02 PM EDT
It's 4 miles away -- hard to beat but, you need a sponsor. Anyone?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 5:50:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Phil_A_Steen: Is that the same as the Maidstone golf club? Because I think that's one of the most exclusive clubs anywhere.
View Quote
Same name but unrelated otherwise.
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 8:23:28 PM EDT
I think it's mainly a trap/skeet/sporting clays club.
Top Top