Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2002 10:48:51 AM EDT
Found this over at FAL files. Couldn't stop laughing

Q:How do you castrate a frenchmen???
A:Kick his sister in the jaw.

Q:Whats the best place to hide your money ?
A: under the soap of a frenchman.

A frenchwoman with a parrot on her shoulder walks into a bar. the barman says "Thats an real ugly bird u got there. Where did u get it? The parrot says " I got it in France ..theres millions of em there"

What did the Mayor of Paris say to the German Army as they entered during WWII? "Table for One Hundred Thousand?".

Q:How can you tell if a Frenchmen has been in your backyard?
A:Your garbage is gone and your dog is pregnant!

Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney? Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.

Q:What do you do if you see 90,000,000 dead french-men?
A: Stop laughing and re-load!!

Q: How do you stop a French tank?
A: Shoot the guy that's pushing it!

Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and an American are out walking along the beach together one day. They come across a lantern and a genie pops out of it. "I will give you each one wish, " says the genie. The American says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in America." With a blink of the genie's eye, 'FOOM' - the land in America was forever made fertile for farming. The Frenchman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around France, so that no one can come into our precious country." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' - there was a huge wall around France. The Englishman asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall. The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out." The Englishman says, "Fill it up with water."

Veni, Vermini, Vomui.

There was a Frenchman, an Englishman and Claudia Schiffer sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Provence. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train, there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark. Then there was a kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Claudia Schiffer and the Englishman were sitting as if nothing had happened and the Frenchman had his hand against his face as if he had been slapped there. The Frenchman was thinking: 'The English fella must have kissed Claudia Schiffer and she missed him and slapped me instead.' Claudia Schiffer was thinking: 'The French fella must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Englishman and got slapped for it.' And the Englishman was thinking: 'This is great. The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that French bastard again.'
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:10:45 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL! Thanks Gman. Nothing like a few good french jokes!
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney? Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.
View Quote

LMAO!

Nothing like spending an afternoon making fun of the French.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:23:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.dragunov.net/backdoorkermy.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMAO!
View Quote

LMAO too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top