Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2002 1:11:59 PM EDT
How many of you would be interested in an Americas Army clan or team. We could play a few games every so often together and challenge other teams. I was in a Rogue Spear clan for a while and it was pretty fun. You can certainly tell when a group of guys practices together, they usually do a lot better due to teamwork.

Anyone be interested?

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course I would be interested in joining the elite AR15.com America's Army Team. As soon as I get my disk in the mail. [beer]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd put a tag on my name.  Don't know about set times to play.. that'l have to be by ear.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Has this game been debugged yet? I downloaded it the first night it was released and tried to play it for a week, but could never get on any internet games, once this is figured out I would be interested.......
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:16:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I would, but I can't get the damn thing to work.
I passed all of basic training, but can't get into the MOUT training, keeps saying I don't have qualifications. :(
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm curious.
With which operating systems is this game compatible?
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Seems to be working pretty well now. I did basic, and had problems getting it to pass me on MOUT. I had to win several matches before I was qualified.

I have noticed two types of failure to connect on internet games.

The one where it bumps you back to the Americas Army screen and you CAN move your mouse. This usually happens to me when the server shows 16/18 or 17/18 people on the server. I think it is caused by the server filling up before you connect.

Also the one where it passes that screen and then try connecting and quickly disconnects, saying connection failed. I think this one is due to slow pings to the server.  

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Sweet.  Count me in.  I played the "crossing the bridge" yesterday.  It was a free for all.  Any cohesion would be a huge advantage over the "army of one" cowboys which I normally see.  Many times players were fragged by their own team.
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds good...guess I'll have to start playing again and finally get done with the training...
Link Posted: 7/18/2002 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top