Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 12:56:23 PM EDT
Is it because the IDF have tightened the screws?

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
They're probably watching the Inglewood, CA debacle.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I was just thinking the same thing the other day.  Sure has been quiet over there.  Amazing how the use of force causes relative peace in the area.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was because Israel is opening some of its stockpiled cans of whoop ass.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#5]
nah...eric the hun is on vacation in tel aviv.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:21:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm personally of the opinion there is a massive conspiracy going on.

Those masterminding it KNOW the American public looses interest if the infomercial lasts longer than 30 seconds.

So they USE the Mid East conflict (to the point of hiring suicide bombers) to create unrest to get the American people to clamor for whatever those masterminding the conspiracy want to accomplish socio-politically.

When the shock effect wears off, they mahufacture another calamity - like accounting scandals.

Stated another way, I don't beleive ANYTHING happens by accident.

Now, where did I leave my tinfoil yarmulke????

[peep]

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Black helicopters
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm personally of the opinion there is a massive conspiracy going on.

Those masterminding it KNOW the American public looses interest if the infomercial lasts longer than 30 seconds.

So they USE the Mid East conflict (to the point of hiring suicide bombers) to create unrest to get the American people to clamor for whatever those masterminding the conspiracy want to accomplish socio-politically.

When the shock effect wears off, they mahufacture another calamity - like accounting scandals.

Stated another way, I don't beleive ANYTHING happens by accident.

Now, where did I leave my tinfoil yarmulke????

[peep]

View Quote

That's good.  Just like we rehearsed.  Remember, we are watching.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's good.  Just like we rehearsed.  Remember, we are watching.
View Quote

yeah, the mind control implants seem to be working.

And my cranial surgery scars seem to be healing well.

[BD]

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#10]
[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38125000/jpg/_38125607_abugaith300ap.jpg[/img]

Eet ess bekause ve are preparing a ferry special moment of element suprise, any true Jihadi knows this...

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Calm before storm
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Instead of planning to kill Israelis, the Palestinians are busy planning to kill Arafat.

It should be any day now.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]
That's because the IDF has almost the entire civillian population of the West Bank under military occupation and curfew. Makes it harder for the terrorists to move around but also makes an entire population even angrier at their oppressors. When the troops leave, Israel will receive more terror than ever. Ariel Sharon is an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Kronagon

The IDF will not be leaving, its so obvious what is keeping the violence down that the US will not intervene again... not untill Arafat is dead.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kronagon
The IDF will not be leaving, its so obvious what is keeping the violence down that the US will not intervene again... not untill Arafat is dead.
View Quote

Oh I realize that the troops are keeping the violence down, the same thing happened when they moved in a few months ago. But this is at a HUGE cost to ordinary Palestinians. You just can't oppress an entire populace against their will and then expect them to take it good naturedly. The IDF claims that they will leave "when the terror stops" but in reality they will leave after the West Bank fence is built (at the US's expense).

As for Arafat, I'll be the first to cheer if somebody whacks that idiot dead. It'll happen soon, his lieutenants are already demonstrating open rebellion against him.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38125000/jpg/_38125607_abugaith300ap.jpg[/img]

Eet ess bekause ve are preparing a ferry special moment of element suprise, any true Jihadi knows this...

View Quote

interesting how bin laden talks in a EURO-Trash spy style
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I lived in Kanasas for a year.  It was always calm before a tornado hit.  I think the SHTF but, in the US.  IDF has things locked down well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top