Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2002 12:49:59 PM EDT
[url]www.nationalpost.com/national/story.html?id=%7BC4FCB24B-32B6-43B8-9381-DD1F33F00CFA%7D[/url]

sssssshhhhhhhhhhh...  Don't tell anyone but Canadian soldiers have actually killed people.

[sniper]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Ya! The August SOF has a great article, it is worth picking up.

Typical Canadians for ya! The Canadian military want's too court martial the guy and the Americans want to give the same guy a Bronze Star. Reminds me of somalia, this liberal government will not be happy til not only the citizens of Canada have no weapons but the military as well are left impotent.

I guess the liberals figure that out of the 20 taliban killed by Canadian snipers there might have been a few future votes for the liberal party! I guess we did such a good job we are being pulled out, just in case we kill some more future potential voters for the liberal's.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the current issue of  Aug 2002 Soldier of Fortune magazine, they publish a big story on these guys. Thanks good neighbors to the north.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I need to make a run out to the magazine store!!

GO CANADA!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:26:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Looks like I need to make a run out to the magazine store!!

GO CANADA!!
View Quote

Yep, me too.

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my copy this afternoon....

All I can say is WOW!!

Thanks SOF for providing me with excellent coverage of our boys in the field...

Its only part I of II so I will have to buy next months as well.  That is when they will cover the famed 2430 m shot...

I have not bought a SOF in years.....there sure are plenty of Video game ads now!!..LOL

Some pretty good other articles as well....I may have to check them out more often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top