Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2002 10:10:32 PM EDT
SNL: steave martin, "What the heeelll?   what they hell is that?  what the hell.....well..what the hell is it?  i know what that is....  (other guy: what is it?)  WHAT THE HELL!  what the hell is that!  what the heeelllllllllll!?!?!

MAD TV. All of Mrs. swan.  at randalls we get many mrs. swans in daily and i cant help but laugh.  once it was such a problem the manager had to come see what was up and take over cuz i was laughing soooo hard.  afterward we both laughed for 20 minutes!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
SNL:  All of the Brian Fellows and Ambiguously Gay Duos skits.

I haven't watched too much of Mad Tv but I do like the Stewart skits where he keeps saying noooooo

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#2]
those gay skits are sooooo funny!  PINK PISTOL SUPREMOS!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Will Sasso as Steven Seagal....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Mad TV: Any of the "Steven Segal's America" sketches where Will Sasso parodies Steven Segal. Damn, those are funny.

SNL: The "Matt Foley: Inspirational Speaker" skits with Chris Farley.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
how about celeb. jeopardy with shawn connery.

I was watching one the other day where the cat takes a crap and the kids make toys out of the litter. "when you see the cat, and hear a scratch here comes litter kritters"
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the John Belushi commercial where he's eating chocolate doughnuts & smoking cigs and winning the triathlon.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#7]
SNL: Everything that Chris Farley did.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:39:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Who can watch Chevy Chase and Richard Pryor doing the "Word Association" thing without falling off the couch???  I can't...

You know..  where Chevy was interviewing Pryor for a job...
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like the John Belushi commercial where he's eating chocolate doughnuts & smoking cigs and winning the triathlon.
View Quote

Hell, worked for me during high school track!  That skit is a classic

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#10]
What about "In Living Color" skits?

The one where Jim Carrey is immitating Vanilla Ice always makes me bust out laughing.

"Yo, word to your mother". [:)]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What about "In Living Color" skits?

The one where Jim Carrey is immitating Vanilla Ice always makes me bust out laughing.

"Yo, word to your mother". [:)]
View Quote

Or Jim Carrey as the bodybuilder woman on steroids....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:21:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Vera DeMilo...  what a scream!!!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#13]
SNL - "The All Drug Olympics", "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood", and of course, the original Weekend Updates with Chevy Chase...

I haven't watched much MAD TV...

One of the funniest shows ever, In Living Color, had more than a few such as "This Old Box" or any of the stuff with Jim Carey.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#14]
So many good SNL skits over the years.

I seem to remember one with Eddie Murphy doing a spin on Mr. Rogers called Mr. Roberts Neighborhood.

Host: Tim Curry  Musical Guest:  Meatloaf
They did one called Rock and Meats One Stop Rocky Horror Shop

How about the old show "Fridays" with Mealanie Jerkoff on it.  The guy who plays Kramer used to play with plastic army men and fire.  

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:32:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, "In Living Color" was the best.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 11:53:43 PM EDT
[#16]
SNL where Christopher Walken played the studio producer on Blue Oyster Cult's song "Don't Fear the Reaper".  "That was great....but it could've used a little more cowbell." [url]http://www.geekspeakweekly.com/cowbell/#[/url]

I dont know how they could make such a great skit out of such a minor, obscure reference.

BTW, Ted Nugent's song "The Great White Buffalo" has some great cowbell on it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#17]
John Belushi on stage with Joe Cocker

Bass - o - matic

Laraine Newman playing the "child Psycologist". [puts hand on pussy and says "i gotta go pee"]

And so many more.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:46:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Stuart and his mother from MadTV... When I'm home, my momma will ask me to do something and I'll fall on the ground and say, "No!!  Nooooooo!!  I don't wanna!.... Let me do it."  We'll both bust a gut laughing.  

Of course, my momma's also the one who had me going with the fart machine for 15 minutes straight until I was lying on the floor, CRYING I was laughing so hard.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:47:38 AM EDT
[#19]
"Doctor Doctor... he's just been run over by a hay cart! Can you help him?"

"HMMMMM What you need is a good bleeding... Nurse, fetch my leeches!"

"B B B But Doctor... I'm already bleeding!!"

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Old (that's [u]REAL OLD[/u] to you young punks) SNL was best.

MAD is ok.

but the real action?

[url=http://www.redgreen.com/][b][red]RED[/red] [green]GREEN[/green] [black]show[/black][/b][/url]
[img]http://www.redgreen.com/images/characters/red_green1.jpg[/img]
If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:45:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:54:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Raging Rudolph.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#23]
on MAD TV i also like the guy who is a carpenter type guy and who is always cutting things off.  hands, head, fingers.....etc.   thats classic!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#24]
SNL-Joe Piscopo
I'M from Jersey!
Are you from Jersey?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#25]
"Schmidt's Gay Beer" on SNL. Hilarious.
"Nerf Crotch Bat" on SNL.

Anything with Chris Farley was terrific.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:21:26 AM EDT
[#26]
[img]http://www.makeup-artist.com/images/phil03.jpg[/img]
Phil Hartman doing Frank Sinatra had me howling.

Anyone remember the skit where Hartman/Sanatra was the host of a debate style talk show with Sting playing Billy Idol, and when Sting/Idol calls Sinatra a washed up, old man, Hartman/Sinatra yells to Sting "I've got chunks of punks like you in my stool!".

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Anyone remember the skit where Hartman/Sanatra was the host of a debate style talk show with Sting playing Billy Idol, and when Sting/Idol calls Sinatra a washed up, old man, Hartman/Sinatra yells to Sting "I've got chunks of punks like you in my stool!".

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
View Quote

That was "The Sinatra Group" parody of the McLaughlin group.  Jan Hooks played Sinead O'Connor.  Sinatra kept calling her "Sine-Aide O'Conner" or "Kojak". Hartman did a killer Frank Sinatra impression.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Mad TV--Debra Wilson is THE hottest babe on TV.

They did one of their photo-stories where she was wearing this tight blue jogging outfit.  I'm telling you--that girl is IN SHAPE!!

Plus Will Sasso's Kenny Rogers monologues.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#29]
SNL - Chris Farley as a Chippendales dancer!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#30]
SNL

Joe Piscopo comes out on stage dressed as Stevie Wonder and does a decent impression of him.  Next out is Eddie Murphy who does a little better Stevie Wonder impression.  Followed by Stevie Wonder doing the best impression of the three.  

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:14:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Old SNL
Got to go with Belushi doing a duet as Joe er-with Joe er.

A Rabbi doing a circumcision in the back seat of a moving Lincoln ("Waaah!-Perfect!").

Newer SNL
Mike Myers as Mick Jagger vs. Mick Jagger as Keith Richards on Point-Counterpoint, arguing about supporting law enforcement officers. Jagger does the best Keith Richards imitation I've ever seen!

Joe Piscopo and Stevie Wonder doing a Canon(?)camera commercial ("It's so easy even Stevie Wonder can use it!").
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Never seen either one.

Didn't vote.
View Quote

vote!!!!!!! or else...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#34]
More_Cowbell
that user id is funny as hell!!!!!so was the skit. What i really need to hear is a little more cow bell!!!!!!

rotflmao
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
More_Cowbell
that user id is funny as hell!!!!!so was the skit. What i really need to hear is a little more cow bell!!!!!!

rotflmao
View Quote

..and don't forget next week's episode of...
The Continental.
A classic skit, the only one that's always funny.

But sure, Celebrity Jeopardy is always good for a laugh or two as well.
[i]"You'll rue the day you crossed me, Tre-[b]bek[/b]"[/i]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Mad TV is good. The Will Sasso impersonating Segal is so freaken funny. So are the Stewart skits.

But as a whole SNL is the best. Both the classics and the new stuff.

That Brian Fellows skit is too much. And just about everything Will Farrel has done is hysterical. He is a comic genius.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Both have more poor skits than good ones, but SNL has a few skits that I particularly like.  Brian Fellow is my favorite and company's computer guy is funny sometimes just because it's so true.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I quit watching SNL when the first crew left. One of my favorite skits was when Christopher Lee was the guest host. He was playing the grim reaper, and came to call on a little girl (Lorraine newman) to apologize for taking her dog. They spoke for a few minutes, he explaining why death was necessary, yadda, yadda. Anyway, he eventually has to leave. The last few lines of the skit were pretty good.[left]Penny(Lorraine Newman): Mr Death?[/left][left]Mr Death (Christopher Lee): Yes?[/left][left]Penny: Before you leave, will you kiss me goodnight?[/left][left]Mr Death: Penny?[/left][left]Penny: Yes, Mr Death?[/left][left]Mr Death:(Christopher Lee in his best Horror-movie voice) Don't press your luck![/left]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#39]
"Living in a van down by the river."

After a year of underemployment, those words are beginning to haunt me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Massive Headwound Harry- "He smells my dog."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top