Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/5/2002 5:48:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/5/2002 5:49:27 PM EDT by ron97ws6]
The lure of a yellow LS1 Collectors Edition Trans Am became too much to ignore with 0% financing. [url]http://www.glassnews.com/ebay/car2.jpg[/url] I needed a $34,000 car like a needed a new hole in my head. Especially considering this automobile costs 'bout as much as my first house! And there is nothing wrong with my 1997 WS6 Formula Firebird. WHAT WAS I THINKING? Yellow. Yellow WS6 T/A. The pull was too hard to resist. [:)] Well, I finally truly joined the rank of LS1'ers. And, I need to change my screen name. Any suggestions? BTW: Anybody wanna buy a perfectly fine LT1 with only 26,000 easy miles & lotsa mods? I must be insane, and all the guys over at LS1.com are all to blame!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:51:50 PM EDT
Just think of how many ARs and ammo you could buy with $34,000 dollars. Heck, with your payment and insurance you could buy a new rifle every couple months for the next few years.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:01:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-man: Just think of how many ARs and ammo you could buy
View Quote
Ah yes, but rifle technology does not change like auto technology. I already have one each of the best, a Colt pre-ban HBAR and an AR10A4. Can't do much better than those. But I've owned a Firebird or a T/A since I was 17, and they've only gotten better!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:08:02 PM EDT
My LS1 is in a 2000 Corvette Black Hardtop. All I can say is your going to have fun.
Top Top