Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 12:43:11 PM EDT
What does the verbage on the Bulletfest III T-shirt mean? It says...

"The Flare Wench Project"

Oh sh!t - It's low, it's low
It's on the F'!!!! road"

Maybe I'm dense. I'm not too familar with the movie. But what's the connection? I seem to be missing something.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#1]
At the campground last year the party seemed to get a little out of hand.It appears that someone had a flare gun and handed it to a well known individual from here and it was fired off and landed on the highway. I was not there but did hear the story from a few of the people there.
Again my suggestion for next year is a pic of an SUV with a fire extinguisher bouncing off the roof.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there, but I was sworn to secrecy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I was not there last year, but I heard the same story about the flare... only the flare bounced off the highway right in the path of an oncoming tanket fuel truck.

[:O]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:44:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Honestly, I didn't buy one because I had no idea what the wording meant.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#5]
It was a CONTAINER TRUCK, not a fuel truck....

Rumours... geez! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, same here...no clue = no buy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So,  MM, did your heart skip a beat when you fired that?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Not when it touched off... but I think we all lost our breath when we saw where it was headed.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:49:01 PM EDT
[#10]
It was NOT my idea to use it for the t-shirt... I agree that it's not what I would use to promote the event.  

As it stands, there is a very good chance that there won't be a Bulletfest next year. [:(]

I did find it pretty ironic that I was asked to RO this year...  
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:04:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As it stands, there is a very good chance that there won't be a Bulletfest next year. [:(]

View Quote

I thought Bulletfest was a big smash this year? What gives, why nothing next year?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top