Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 9:15:08 AM EDT
Anyone know where you can order those AR slings the Israelis are using?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:20:44 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I surely don't.

I know that some of the regular accessory companies sometimes sell slings such as the Israelis use, such a Bianchi.

I have a Bianchi sling on one of my ARs, but remember, the IDF uses regular slings with paracord straps that they attach to the front sight post and the rear sling swivel.

It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done!

Eric The(IDFKindaGuy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#3]
try this:

http://assaultvest.com

They sell all of the Israeli Tac vests configurations as well as the AR sling you are looking for.. if I remember right it's 25 bucks shipped and I know for a fact its the real deal.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.  That's what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Try this site: [url]https://www107.rapidsite.net/isra80/cgi-local/web_store.cgi?[/url]

Go to the Uniforms section and there is the sling.  I ordered one, but it hasn't arrived yet (it's coming from Israel).
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 12:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]
From Crazy Richard at:

www.israelmilitary.com

tell him Pete the Goyim sent you.
They are $11.00 plus $4.00 (air shipping) from Israel
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Okay, I just got mine, and it is AWESOME.  Better than I thought it would be.  Does anyone know what that little pocket is meant for?
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:54:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Glad you got yours chimbo. I ordered two of them 3 months ago, and haven't seen 'em yet. Oh well, they haven't charged my card either. maybe they lost the order
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Where did you order yours from?  I haven't put mine on yet, but I love it already.  What kind of knot should I tie?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#10]
[url]www.israelmilitary.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn... I just realized that the link I posted doesn't work.  It is the same site that OKLA_LAWMAN posted.  I have only ordered through them once, but they're great!  In all correspondences they were very nice and very prompt in replying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top