Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 10:47:40 AM EDT
Police say a teenage driver is responsible for a car  that landed a sheriff's deputy and his prisoner in the hospital.  

Officers say the 17-year-old tried to turn left in front of the deputy's squad car on Stuebner-Airline at about 2am Friday. The deputy couldn't stop and hit the back side of the teen's car, knocking it into a brick wall in the esplanade.
The deputy and his prisoner were taken to Northwest Memorial Hermann hospital with minor injuries. The teen was okay. Police say he may be ticketed for the .

you can now see the pictures! [url]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/62802_local_copax.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  He hit 'em so hard he turned the squad car into a red X!

Just messin' with you, man, but we can't see the files you have stored on your desktop.

At least, not without hacking you first.  [;D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 10:57:21 AM EDT
[#2]
i will fix it in a few minutes
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:00:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
i will fix it in a few minutes
View Quote

it has been fixed
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:10:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Hope the Officer is OK. Its sad also to see a Chevy go down, I hope that they dont replace it with a Ford Crown Vic - They have burned to death four fellow officers here in Arizona
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#7]
What really makes me mad is that the kid should go to jail for this. And to top things off the patrol car is a 95 or 96 Chevy Caprice. As a LEO I cringe every time I see a Caprice damaged. On June 3rd I was in my unmarked 94 and a guy ran a red light at 40 mph and totaled it out. I literally felt like  crying. I have a 95 Caprice now, but it was like losing a friend..lol. But on a humorous side the guy realized who and what he hit and just stood there gaping. I asked him if he was alright just before I called for an ambulance to the scene and the only thing he could say was.." They are going to cancel my insurance for sure!" I found the humor in this but you may not..lol..Just my 2 cents on the subject.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#8]
i dont understand the value of this little news tidbit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://abclocal.go.com/images/ktrk/62802_depax.jpg[/img]

the 17-year-old tried to turn left in front of the deputy's squad car.  The deputy hit the back side of the teen's car.

the cop car has damage to the bumper, hood and grill and major damage to the left front quarter panel.  how do you take out the left front quarter panel of a car in a head on collision?  It seems like if you broad side another car you would have even damage across the front of the car or more damage on the right (trailing side).  
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top