Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2002 12:00:56 PM EDT
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=638&ncid=579&e=6&u=/nm/20020626/en_nm/people_navratilova_dc_1[/url]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Navratilova, who is openly homosexual, said she fights actively for gay rights.
View Quote

What else do you expect from a lesbomaniac?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Ugh!  Who cares what she thinks.

[img]http://members.tripod.com/Navratilova/P-Wim94_1.jpg[/img]

I hope she gets screwed out of all the American money she made during her career!

[pissed]

edited 'cause:  Too bad you can't see how nasty and ugly she is!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Kinda makes you want to run right out and buy a Subaru, now don't it?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#4]

[i][red]BERLIN[/red] (Reuters) - U.S. tennis great Martina Navratilova criticized her adopted homeland in a [red]German newspaper[/red] on Wednesday, saying money is the only thing that matters there.[/i]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the irony of this dried-up-prune-snatch-lesbo talking about AMERICAN oppression and injustice in BERLIN(!!) lost on anyone????

[i]
"It's depressing. Decisions in America are based solely on the question of 'how much money will come out of it' and not on the questions of how much health, morals or the environment suffer as a result." [/i]

Hypocrite!!

She made millions playing tennis.

Did she make all her BUSINESS decisions regarding her career based on "the environment"??

Did she travel around the world GIVING AWAY ALL her millions she won every year to the homeless??

Did she even ONCE consider how many poor African's she can feed or vaccinate with her MILLIONS of dollars she won every year??

Did she EVER consider the ecological impact of all the tennis courts that were constructed at schools and parks so little kiddies can emulate her??

No. She's just like all the other millionaire-liberals who live in mansions, shit and piss on the poor and then shed crocodile tears for the downtrodden and bray that the middle class is not doing enough to clean and bathe the bums in the street.

She's a f@cking douchebag who has ALL the concern in the world for the HIV-laden, self-infecting, rectum-tearing fags - but keeps her MILLIONS locked up in her lesboMansion and howls about how terrible America is because we don't spend enough of OUR money on things that SHE is so magnanomously harping about across the America-liberated continent of Europe.

I hope she falls in love with Rosie and they both gag to death on each others overgrown carpetpads while doing a lesbo-69 on each other.

Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No. She's just like all the other millionaire-liberals who live in mansions, shit and piss on the poor and then shed crocodile tears for the downtrodden and bray that the middle class is not doing enough to clean and bathe the bums in the street.
View Quote

Ahh, pure poetry!

She's a f@cking douchebag who has ALL the concern in the world for the HIV-laden, self-infecting, rectum-tearing fags - but keeps her MILLIONS locked up in her lesboMansion and howls about how terrible America is because we don't spend enough of OUR money on things that SHE is so magnanomously harping about across the America-liberated continent of Europe.
View Quote

Preach it, Brother Macallan!!!!

I hope she falls in love with Rosie and they both gag to death on each others overgrown carpetpads while doing a lesbo-69 on each other.
View Quote

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I swear, every damn time you post. You kill me!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Shes lesbian, therefore retarded. Dismiss what she/he says.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Navrati who? And hey, whats that fish smell!
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Kyle,

Ive been chewing on this piece of carpet all day and I still dont feel like a thespian!

-Cartman
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

[i][red]BERLIN[/red] (Reuters) - U.S. tennis great Martina Navratilova criticized her adopted homeland in a [red]German newspaper[/red] on Wednesday, saying money is the only thing that matters there.[/i]
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the irony of this dried-up-prune-snatch-lesbo talking about AMERICAN oppression and injustice in BERLIN(!!) lost on anyone????

[i]
"It's depressing. Decisions in America are based solely on the question of 'how much money will come out of it' and not on the questions of how much health, morals or the environment suffer as a result." [/i]

Hypocrite!!

She made millions playing tennis.

Did she make all her BUSINESS decisions regarding her career based on "the environment"??

Did she travel around the world GIVING AWAY ALL her millions she won every year to the homeless??

Did she even ONCE consider how many poor African's she can feed or vaccinate with her MILLIONS of dollars she won every year??

Did she EVER consider the ecological impact of all the tennis courts that were constructed at schools and parks so little kiddies can emulate her??

View Quote

Move along, folks, it's all over.

Nothing to see here.

Thanks to Macallan for handling this one.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#11]
When she dumped her old girlfriend for a younger model she tried to screw her out of all alimony.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe she's PO'd 'cause she doesn't have Rosie to sit on her face - or vice-versa?

[sex][puke]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 7:40:17 PM EDT
[#13]
It's a conspiracy with one (stupid dike) member. She brings meaning to the phrase "dumb jock".

Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:11:13 AM EDT
[#14]
They should start a post of the week contest on ar15.com.

For this first competition, I nominate The_Macallan for his "dried-up-prune-snatch-lesbo" phycholesbo characterization.

That was classic! :)

edited to add: I'd of added the words ugly and bitch, or perhaps simply fugly, somewhere in there.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:02:14 AM EDT
[#15]

[urlhttp://www.rpi.edu/dept/union/glba/yesterday/info/martina.article[/url]

"Yes, Martina Navratilova has made mistakes.  Now there's a real shocker
-- a human being who made mistakes.  [b]Once some airport police found a handgun
in her suitcase.  Someone else had packed her bag, Martina said.[/b]  Another time
she explained a U.S. Open defeat by saying she was from eating from a bowl
that she had neglected to keep away from her pet cats.  Yeah, I hate it when
that happens.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Could it be? Martina Navratilova is [b]really[/b]

[img]http://cbs.sportsline.com/images/fancenter/guests/martina.jpg[/img]

Nicko McBrain (drummer for Iron Maiden)??

[img]http://www.ironmaiden.com/ironmaiden/band/nicosmall.jpg[/img]

Sorry, Nicko my man!
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#17]
So she compares us to Czechoslovakia because she thinks that some here don't support her lifestyle.  That is a far cry from condemning it.  Has anyone here told her she can't "date" women?  I can think of one huge difference between here and Czechoslovakia, nobody is preventing her from leaving.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Another time she explained a U.S. Open defeat by saying she was from eating from a bowl
that she had neglected to keep away from her pet cats. Yeah, I hate it when that happens.
View Quote

I know there's a joke in there somewhere with the words "eating" and "pussy" quite prominent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top