Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2002 7:27:14 PM EDT
Since I am not 21 and I live in a pretty crappy neighborhood (Southfield), I carry a 4" folding S&W S.W.A.T. Pocket knife hidden in my waistband.  Are there any laws in Michigan that restrict me from this, especially in a college classroom?  I am not real versed on the laws regarding knives.

Thanks
Kevin
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT  damn midnight

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 5:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: snip
and I live in a pretty crappy neighborhood (Southfield), snip
Thanks
Kevin
View Quote

You are talking about Southfield, the northwest suburb of Detroit? Twenty years ago it was affluent. Lots of indoor swimming pools and other signs of affluence. And now it is crappy? What happened that caused it to change to crappy? President Bush made a one day trip and visited a Southfield school with the Education Secratary recently claiming something or another good about it...  
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted: snip
and I live in a pretty crappy neighborhood (Southfield), snip
Thanks
Kevin
View Quote

You are talking about Southfield, the northwest suburb of Detroit? Twenty years ago it was affluent. Lots of indoor swimming pools and other signs of affluence. And now it is crappy? What happened that caused it to change to crappy? President Bush made a one day trip and visited a Southfield school with the Education Secratary recently claiming something or another good about it...  
View Quote

I don't mean to bag on Southfield so much but, an attempt not to make this a race issue, all the affluent jews were pushed out of most of Southfield.  The small part they still own is abslutely beautiful.  I live on the rich/poor border of 10 mile.  During the day, Southfield is really nice and safe but you won't catch my white ass on the streets after sun down.  Once a week, the cars in my apartment parking lot get broken in to and the police really refuse to do anything.  It's still better than detroit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top