Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2002 11:38:59 AM EDT
Well, made it back after 2 wonderful weeks of living in Tents and hotels. AT this year was interupted by a 3 day stint of slingloading sandbags into a town in Northern Minnesota that was flooding. In all a good year I think.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Aviator%2Fdrinks%2Ejpg[/img]

Here we are toasting a video that was brought out to AT by one of the maint guys. Excellent video and worth the time to look at it. Its called "Taliban Bodies" and can be found here.. [url]http://www.grouchymedia.com/TALIBAN/download.cfm[/url]

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Aviator%2Fdrinks%2Ejpg[/img]

OK, which one be you?

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/biggrin2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:54:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I will toast to you, and with you.

[beer]        [beer]        

Thanks for the 2 weeks of your life. (this year)
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I be the one on the right.

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 11:57:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the Big Gulp-sized glassware.

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that's a drink..
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 12:01:22 PM EDT
[#6]
That video is simply awesome. Thanks Aviator.

-T.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Found the glasses while shopping for the makings of my "Rotor Wash".

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Aviator%2Fwop%2Ejpg[/img]

Directions are as follows:

5 bottles of EverClear (190 proof)
10 Gallons High C
1 can OJ Concentrate
1 can Lemonaide concentrate
2 coconuts
1 pineapple
10 bottles of those little red cherries.
1 bag of baby bannannas

Mix in a VERY large container. Consume.

And no thanks is needed for the two weeks. I do it because I love it. Costs me money inlost wages at my "real" job, but that is a small price to pay for being able to play with all the cool toys, hang with a great bunch of guys, help people, and sometimes drink.

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Just did a search on Everclear. Results:Everclear
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol. It is illegal in many US states, and probably not available outside USA.
Shots of Everclear can be done, although it is ill advised.

If Everclear is not sold where you live, plain vodka can be used instead.

Warning: Can be lethal when substituted for water in Jello shooters.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...and sometimes drink.

View Quote

Ah hem... [i]sometimes[/i]????  ROTFLMAO

Oh... and Everclear is available at every Commissary I've ever been to.  The essential component to Jungle Juice/Rotor Wash - the "mix in a garbage can or kiddie pool...dear goodness, this is good!... I'll just eat the fruit.. bathing suits are optional...what was your name again?... head pounding the next morning... I'll never to that again" adult party beverage! [:D]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually, our rotor wash is guaranteed to be hangover free if you do not drink ANYTHING else. start mixing it with beer or other booze and your in for a rough morning. The key here is the High C. Lots of good stuff in that. The fruit juice and chunks of fruit help keep you from getting dehydrated as well. The MPs who were called to our area because of an "incident" which left them laughing their asses off by the time they left told us "You guys party like rock stars".

[img]http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/grainalcohol.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...and sometimes drink.

View Quote

Ah hem... [i]sometimes[/i]????  ROTFLMAO

Oh... and Everclear is available at every Commissary I've ever been to.  The essential component to Jungle Juice/Rotor Wash - the "mix in a garbage can or kiddie pool...dear goodness, this is good!... I'll just eat the fruit.. bathing suits are optional...what was your name again?... head pounding the next morning... I'll never to that again" adult party beverage! [:D]
View Quote

Well, can ya get it at the ABC store? Strongest stuff I can find is Culpeper made moonshine. (110 proof IIRC)

Scott

[beer]

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Cool looking drink. Reminds me of something we used to call liquid nukes. Are you sure you don't need more Everclear though? If the bottles are fifths, then that works out to 1 gal of almost pure alcohol to 10 gal High-C, or 20 proof. If the Everclear comes in gallons, well then, now we're talkin' [:)]

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Cool looking drink. Reminds me of something we used to call liquid nukes. Are you sure you don't need more Everclear though? If the bottles are fifths, then that works out to 1 gal of almost pure alcohol to 10 gal High-C, or 20 proof. If the Everclear comes in gallons, well then, now we're talkin' [:)]

View Quote

Dude, we gotta fly the next day man... [;)]

Link Posted: 6/24/2002 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#16]
My doctor says one drink a day won't hurt and is probably good for me....  

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Aviator%2Fwop%2Ejpg[/img]

I can live with that.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#17]
So this is what I get to look forward to in the reserves?  Cool

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:27:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Dude, we gotta fly the next day man... [;)]

View Quote

Eight hours, bathtub to throttle! [:D]

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 3:48:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everclear is 95% pure grain alcohol.
View Quote

I know of somebody who committed suicide by downing a bottle of Everclear...

I can't imagine that was a fun way to go.
View Quote

That sucks.  I knew a girl who got alcohol poisoning in a simliar fashion.  She peed in the guys mustang and then puked about a dozen times before he got her to the hospital.  I figured that's what he gets.

As far as everclear in Jello shots being toxic, no one ever died from mine, though the vodka ones were easier to consume.  I have a picture from a halloween party I threw a few years ago that is me standing by the fridge which has had all the food removed is and completely full of jello shots.  All I really remember is lots of naked people running around. I think we got pics of that too. [}:D]

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
As far as everclear in Jello shots being toxic, no one ever died from mine, though the vodka ones were easier to consume.  I have a picture from a halloween party I threw a few years ago that is me standing by the fridge which has had all the food removed is and completely full of jello shots.  All I really remember is lots of naked people running around. I think we got pics of that too. [}:D]

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
View Quote

Sounds like a good idea for my next dorm party, and the big ass tub drink.

Keving67
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top