Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 4:55:25 PM EDT
Now we know why ol' Cynthia made stupid remarks about 9/11 and 'Bush let it happen'.  She is being bought by the Arabs.  This is from a liberal newspaper, the Atlanta Journal Constitution.  Maybe she went too far, even for them.
[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/0602/22mckinney.html[/url]

I am not in her district, but she sure humiliates all of Georgia.

Another interesting topic in the same paper is this
Book: U.S. right-wingers bombed WTC

A book flying out of bookstores in France claims that the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were hit not by a plane but by guided missiles fired on orders of far right-wingers inside the U.S. government.

Thierry Meyssan, 44, author of "L'Effroyable Imposture," or "The Horrifying Fraud," contends the attacks were organized by people who were planning a coup unless President Bush agreed to increase military spending and go to war against Afghanistan and Iraq to promote the conspirators' oil interests.

Meyssan's book has sold more than 200,000 copies in France, pushing it to the top of the best-seller list. The publisher, Editions Carnot, said it would release an English version in the United States in July.

The Pentagon's reaction: "There was no official reaction because we figured it was so stupid."
View Quote
I know this has been discussed, but it was in today's paper.  So, all those people that saw airlines fly into the buildings were in on the conspiracy, all the networks with their doctored videos, and all those who took their own videos doctored them too.  Cynthia must have helped write this book.

Another bit of info on the esteemed Ms. McKinney.  She and her father were proven to be guilty of illegal electioneering and intimidation at a polling place.  Remember when she and her ilk were crying foul over Florida and saying blacks were intimidated at the polls.  Read this.[url]http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/epaper/editions/monday/opinion_d3d0af3bf2f8a0900087.html[/url]

In case you haven't figured it out, I can't stand this bitch.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Not to hijack the thread into a french thing, but didn't the french get into a phase where the fuel tank explosion of a 747 off NY was a US missle too?
Do they have a fixation with American missles? Is it a sexual worry of theirs?
Or do they just hate America?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Not to hijack the thread into a french thing, but didn't the french get into a phase where the fuel tank explosion of a 747 off NY was a US missle too?
View Quote
All of the above, with the emphasis on the hate part.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a conspiracy.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

No love lost here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No love lost here.
View Quote
They're just frustrated because they surrender everytime someone goes BOO!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
...a liberal newspaper, the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
View Quote

AKA "Atlanta Urinal-Constipation"

That's what I remember about the newspaper as a whole, from the time I was living in Acworth GA ('92-93).

Semper Fi
Dave
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunately, I am in her district and I'll vote in the Democratic primary this year just to vote for her opponent. It's not just that she's taken Arab money.  This is among the most racist people in Congress. The only way she's ever gotten elected was to play the race card with her black constituents, and in essense, to say the hell with the white and asian folks in her district.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Yep, it's a missle.

[img]http://www.homestead.com/tcereed/files/Airplane_WTC1.JPG[/img]

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe their fixation is Freudian?
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, I am in her district and I'll vote in the Democratic primary this year just to vote for her opponent. It's not just that she's taken Arab money.  This is among the most racist people in Congress. The only way she's ever gotten elected was to play the race card with her black constituents, and in essense, to say the hell with the white and asian folks in her district.
View Quote

HA! Name even ONE black Democ[b]rat[/b] who doesn't completely owe his or her position in Gov't to playing the race card - relentlessly.

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 5:56:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, those definitely are missiles.  Look like SRAMS to me.

The French are great conspirators, so why not think that of someone else?  Maybe it is some kind of convoluted plot to get us to help them again, in some plot of theirs yet to be unfolded.  Just like the conspiracies to lure us into wars which benefited them and others, but just got Americans killed.  The current situation, as well as a lot of the other trouble in the 20th Century was caused by a bunch of drunken old men (guess where?  In France, though not all were French), drawing lines on maps, dividing up giving away what was not theirs to give.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 6:12:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 6:32:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

HA! Name even ONE black Democ[b]rat[/b] who doesn't completely owe his or her position in Gov't to playing the race card - relentlessly.

View Quote

And a lot of white ones, too (something with a "K" rings a bell quite a lot, and others..).  I'm really surprised it hasn't worn more thin by now.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 6:46:17 AM EDT
[#14]
While I have no love for Cynthia McKinney, I find it funny you criticize her for the following reasons
1) She took a lot of PAC money from Arab groups.  
    - What ever she got pales in comparison with the 23 million plus spread around Congress by the AIPAC for the last election cycle.  Be fair, pol's NOT taking PAC money from those who have interests adverse to the U.S. citizenry can be counted on one hand.

2)  She said "Bush let it happen"

- While Cynthia McKinney may have said that for purely personal and political reasons, i.e. anything to up the Dem's, this is just an example of an 'ugly' someone saying something that is more plausible than the official line on 9/11.  Also the French book, while I have not seen it although i will get it when I go to France next month, describes 9/11 exactly, a horrific fraud.
    While you nimrods raise the flag and rally behind our double digit iq President who takes his orders from Daddy, consider the following:

1) the bullshit given us that the black boxes have not been recovered from the actual airplane building incidents.

2)  the same company that destroyed and worked on the WACo aftermath was brought in to direct the WTC cleanup.

3) That four planes turn their transponders off and fly hundreds of miles off their planed course over multiple air force bases and no one does anything.

4)  That the transmissions in FAA towers are public record and are recorded electronically. As any 'heavy' aircraft pilot knows, you turn off your transponder and go off course, not only does every aircraft controller in the county know that in 30 seconds, and every alarm goes off, in the Eastern Corridor you also get a visit from air force planes which are always on patrol up and down the Atlantic seaboard, and furthermore, one AF Base is 5 minutes from NYC by F-15.

5)  Even further, these type planes used 9/11, as some pilots have been claiming, have chips in them whereby they can be controlled from the ground.  Therefore someone failed to do anything, or the planes were already being controlled.

6) Israeili companies got instant messages the morning of 9/11 warning of an immenant attack.  Also, Germany, France, England, Egypt, Morocco, Spain etc. etc. etc. etc. etc., were all aware a massive airliner strike was immenant.

7) TWA flight 800 was most likely brought down by a missle, we just dont know who fired it.  The pattern of the aircraft's destruction was in line with a missle strike, and furthermore, here on Long Island, there are a dozen credible people who swear up and down they saw a shaft of light go up to the sky and then the explosion.

8) What about the plane that went down in Rockaway, we havent heard shit about that.  Mayeb the fact that half the NYPD lives in rockaway and even Police Leutenants say they saw an internal explosion come out through the plane's side before it went down.  

Under these circumstance, you can not discount a theory which fingers rogue U.S. Gov. elements into this, nor can we discount massive espionage, and George Shrub and Daddy's political ambitions  BUT, it looks like I dont have to worry about it, cause you bunch of Einsteins will see to it we all live in a police state.    

Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Gee, more DSAFALS rhetoric.  He so much brighter than the rest of us....NOT.  Maybe he is taking Arab money, in fact, it sounds like it.  And don't criticize the French in his/her presence.  He/she believes anything they say, just like he/she accuses us of doing with our own people.  You are the premier conspiracy theorist and an idiot.  You have absolutely no proof of anything you say, none, nada, zero.

This right here proves you are an idiot:
5) Even further, these type planes used 9/11, as some pilots have been claiming, have chips in them whereby they can be controlled from the ground. Therefore someone failed to do anything, or the planes were already being controlled.
View Quote

I suppose all the video and the still pictures of airplanes flying into those buildings are doctored.

You say that what McKinney says is more plausible than what really happened.  Only to a weak minded conspiracist such as you.  Anyone who sides with here proves they are weak minded, that is what she counts on.

Listen, you fucking moron.  Don't come into a thread calling people 'nimrods' and sarcastically calling people 'Einsteins'.  You are a French puppet, an idiot who must lead a really pathetic life if you believe all the crap you spout, and a complete waste of oxygen.  You come here acting like you know so much more than everyone else and the truth is that you are a weak minded fool who sides with the pussy French and probably would shit your pants if you ever met someone who you pissed off with your rantings, just like the French.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Cynthia McKinney is just one more example proving that stereotypes don't evolve in a vacuum.
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:17:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Listen, you fucking moron.  Don't come into a thread calling people 'nimrods' and sarcastically calling people 'Einsteins'.  You are a French puppet, an idiot who must lead a really pathetic life if you believe all the crap you spout, and a complete waste of oxygen.  You come here acting like you know so much more than everyone else and the truth is that you are a weak minded fool who sides with the pussy French and probably would shit your pants if you ever met someone who you pissed off with your rantings, just like the French.
View Quote

I second that!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
While I have no love for Cynthia McKinney, I find it funny you criticize her for the following reasons
1) She took a lot of PAC money from Arab groups.
View Quote

Nope. Nobody is criticizing her for taking money from Arab PACs. But the fact that a full third of the money she has raised in the past five years has come from individual Arab contributors is notable, don’t you think? This is a far higher fraction than any other lawmaker.

2) She said "Bush let it happen"

- While Cynthia McKinney may have said that for purely personal and political reasons, i.e. anything to up the Dem's, this is just an example of an 'ugly' someone saying something that is more plausible than the official line on 9/11.
View Quote

So you believe it’s more plausible that Bush knew in advance that passenger planes would be crashed into the World Trade Center on 11 September than that he didn’t? You give a lot of credit to a man that you say has a “double digit iq.” Do you have some information on Bush’s IQ that we don’t? Aside from the fact that he graduated from Yale, I mean.

1) the bullshit given us that the black boxes have not been recovered from the actual airplane building incidents.
View Quote

Do you have any knowledge or experience in structural engineering? Do you have any idea how hot the fire was in the World Trade Center after planes with full loads of fuel hit those buildings? Structural steel was melted like taffy, yet you think a small box should somehow have survived the fires. Interesting outlook.

5) Even further, these type planes used 9/11, as some pilots have been claiming, have chips in them whereby they can be controlled from the ground. Therefore someone failed to do anything, or the planes were already being controlled.
View Quote

I have never heard of this. I know some military planes can be taken over and flown from a ground position, but what evidence do you have that passenger planes can be?

Got a link? Any source at all? Or just more conspiracy theories?

Under these circumstance, you can not discount a theory which fingers rogue U.S. Gov. elements into this, nor can we discount massive espionage, and George Shrub and Daddy's political ambitions BUT, it looks like I dont have to worry about it, cause you bunch of Einsteins will see to it we all live in a police state.
View Quote

How do plane crashes, massive loss of confidence in the safety of the commercial aviation sector and the huge slump in the Dow contribute to the Bush family’s political ambitions?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top