Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2002 5:32:05 PM EDT
There's a classified ad in today's (Friday) Dallas Morning Snooze for a DPMS 16 inch "bull barreled" flattop AR with 4 mags for $600. I don't know if that's just the upper receiver or an actual rifle, but I thought I'd mention it to the congregation.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:31:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's a classified ad in today's (Friday) Dallas Morning Snooze for a DPMS 16 inch "bull barreled" flattop AR with 4 mags for $600. I don't know if that's just the upper receiver or an actual rifle, but I thought I'd mention it to the congregation.
View Quote

I read that ad too and it reads like it's a complete rifle.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
At the ammo depot in mesq they have alot of ARs and two SP1s
GG
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jarhead_22
Can you email the info to me?
Thanks
View Quote

You've got mail.
Link Posted: 6/21/2002 10:23:07 PM EDT
[#5]
That kind of sounds like a DPMS Lo-pro classic, though I'd hesitate to call it a bull barreled gun.  Those go for around $650 new, so that may fit.  If it's the Sweet Sixteen Bull barrel Lo-pro it's a definite good buy.  That's almost $300 off the retail price.  If none of you guys pick it up, let me know.  I can sell something to pick it up.

Jarhead_22, can you e-mail me the ad too?

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:55:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone can get the add at the Dallas Morning News website. They post the classifieds online.

I've called on it 3x now and can not get a answer. No answering machine either. If anyone gets through, let me know, I'm super curious on what exactly he is selling.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#7]
It is sold. The guy got $700 for the rifle, 4 mags, case, and another colt 20rnder.

I asked if it was a Panther Sweet 16 and the guy said no. I asked if it had a bull barrel and he said yes. I should have asked if the barrel was floated. I didnt want to waste his time. I'm still not sure what it was but, I don't care now cause it is SOLD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top