Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2002 4:39:47 AM EDT
Oink. I felt a more detailed explanation might be in order to explain ourselves in reply to the topic by Glock-chic. First, we can't help it. It's our nature. I'd like to point out that none of us would be here if it weren't for for an er_ction. Secondly, we become quite charming when we're the little piggy that happens to catch a woman's eye, or the boyfriend of a woman with whom another woman might want to get even. Oink, oink. Here's an example of how we view the world when the little head does all the thinking:

Scene- Local bar. A young single man picks a stool next to a young lady sitting by herself.
She pretends that he isn't there, but casts a sideways glance to give him the once over.
Him: "Pardon me. Would you pass the popcorn?"
Her: "Oh yeah...here you go."
They begin to chat. He observes her bleached, over teased hair, L.O.V.E. tattooed across the fingers of her left hand, huge round earrings, skirt that looks as though it were painted on, barely legal cleavage, and no wedding ring. Not even a shadow. It is at this point that the little head is in complete control. It doesn't matter to him that she's never shut up the entire evening, that she has 5 kids all by different fathers, that she's about to be evicted, and that she has another tattoo across her forehead that says, "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing." They leave the bar and consummate their relationship at her apartment.
In the morning, the little head has now become a non entity. Realizing that he is now back in control of his life much the same as a werewolf changing back into a man, he frantically gathers his clothes and beats a hasty retreat. He vows to himself that he will never again give in to his "dictator", but he knows it's just a matter of time.
[:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Oink. I felt a more detailed explanation might be in order to explain ourselves in reply to the topic by Glock-chic. First, we can't help it. It's our nature. I'd like to point out that none of us would be here if it weren't for for an er_ction. Secondly, we become quite charming when we're the little piggy that happens to catch a woman's eye, or the boyfriend of a woman with whom another woman might want to get even. Oink, oink. Here's an example of how we view the world when the little head does all the thinking:

Scene- Local bar. A young single man picks a stool next to a young lady sitting by herself.
She pretends that he isn't there, but casts a sideways glance to give him the once over.
Him: "Pardon me. Would you pass the popcorn?"
Her: "Oh yeah...here you go."
They begin to chat. He observes her bleached, over teased hair, L.O.V.E. tattooed across the fingers of her left hand, huge round earrings, skirt that looks as though it were painted on, barely legal cleavage, and no wedding ring. Not even a shadow. It is at this point that the little head is in complete control. It doesn't matter to him that she's never shut up the entire evening, that she has 5 kids all by different fathers, that she's about to be evicted, and that she has another tattoo across her forehead that says, "Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing." They leave the bar and consummate their relationship at her apartment.
In the morning, the little head has now become a non entity. Realizing that he is now back in control of his life much the same as a werewolf changing back into a man, he frantically gathers his clothes and beats a hasty retreat. He vows to himself that he will never again give in to his "dictator", but he knows it's just a matter of time.
[:D]  [:D]  [:D]  [:D]
View Quote

sounds like a decided lack of willpower to me!  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
You'd think women would have [u]some[/u] understanding of hormones!  [;)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#3]
ARLady - its got nothin to do with lack of willpower. Men are very odd creatures. We have tens of thousands of years of caveman in us. Just like women have. Thats why women paint their faces, especially their lips. The guy is gonna try and nail that woman for the same reason he would use a stapler to replace a button on a dress shirt, cause its the best thing to do at the time. Its in our blood and we admit it. Women don't seem to like to admit it. Now, there are exceptions, but I think those people are denying true primal feelings, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, please don't call me a pig.  After all..........I'm just a caveman!

(think Phil Hartman on SNL)
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ARLady - its got nothin to do with lack of willpower. Men are very odd creatures. We have tens of thousands of years of caveman in us. Just like women have. Thats why women paint their faces, especially their lips. The guy is gonna try and nail that woman for the same reason he would use a stapler to replace a button on a dress shirt, cause its the best thing to do at the time. Its in our blood and we admit it. Women don't seem to like to admit it. Now, there are exceptions, but I think those people are denying true primal feelings, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
View Quote

oh puhleeze.  [rolleyes]

first, my comment was said in jest in response to rn45's description, which, though it has an element of truth, was also said somewhat in jest i believe.  (let's face it: not all men succumb to such base urges.  it's not even instinctual.  it's purely pleasure driven.)

second, you're not trying to tell me that you blame it ALL on primal urges, are you?  that there isn't a high level of will power and respect that goes along in deciding whether to bang that slut?  that you can't control it and not follow through on those urges?

if you aren't, then it would be about willpower (among other things) then, wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Whatever you say, dollface. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 12:47:09 PM EDT
[#7]
it's not even instinctual. it's purely pleasure driven
View Quote

says ARLady

yeah, it IS instinctual.  Reproduction, and the urge to do so is instinctual.  What men (and women) find attractive in each other is instinctual, too. Guys like women with nice figures and large breasts because we're wired to, not because Vogue or some stupid fashion magazine plasters them all over.
Sure, we've evolved and become 'civilized' in the last few thousand years, but the urge to lay the bone is instinctive.  The fact that it is extremely pleasureable ensures the continuation of the species.  (saw that on some show about human sexuality on the Discovery channel, or something like that!)
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
it's not even instinctual.  it's purely pleasure driven.
View Quote

It's the same thing that causes chicks to want babies.  You could say that is purely pleasure driven (a different kind of pleasure, so they think anyway) but it's all hormones baby!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:05:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top