Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 6/19/2002 8:34:23 PM EDT
This evening I had a Customs inspector refer to me as an "asshole", among other things, in the presence of a group of friends with which I work with. I have never said anything to this woman to ever leave that impression on her. As a matter of fact the only things that I have ever said to her was hello and howdy. Anybody who has ever met me knows that the word asshole would be the last word to be used to describe me. How would I go abou filing a complaint against her. I've already been to customs.gov and couldn't find any type of contact info. Where else could I go?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:40:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARChoo: This evening I had a Customs inspector refer to me as an "asshole", among other things, in the presence of a group of friends with which I work with. I have never said anything to this woman to ever leave that impression on her. As a matter of fact the only things that I have ever said to her was hello and howdy. Anybody who has ever met me knows that the word asshole would be the last word to be used to describe me. How would I go abou filing a complaint against her. I've already been to customs.gov and couldn't find any type of contact info. Where else could I go?
View Quote
Wow ! How professional. I would have to tell her I love a women that talks like a trucker and I can't wait to get naked with her. She was do-able right ?
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:40:10 PM EDT
Throughout the last few decades, a complaint system has been quietly being installed throughout most of the United States. (Note some areas of Alabama and Louisiana may have the forms, but do not have the reporting mechanism installed.) The way it works, a continuous roll of complaint forms can be purchased at many locations, which you install in your home. Write out your complaint, giving all pertinent information, and place the form in the delivery mechanism. Then you depress the delivery mechanism handle, and the complaint is whisked away to be processed by your friendly government.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:42:27 PM EDT
hmm
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 8:43:07 PM EDT
The world is full of man-hating women. You just happened upon one of them tonight. Hope the word bitch came out of [i]your[/i] mouth as soon as she was done with you. Next time have the Midol handy to give. Don't know how you would go about a complaint, but if she did this to you, it's likely she did it to someone else.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:18:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GUNSNOB:
Originally Posted By ARChoo: This evening I had a Customs inspector refer to me as an "asshole", among other things, in the presence of a group of friends with which I work with. I have never said anything to this woman to ever leave that impression on her. As a matter of fact the only things that I have ever said to her was hello and howdy. Anybody who has ever met me knows that the word asshole would be the last word to be used to describe me. How would I go abou filing a complaint against her. I've already been to customs.gov and couldn't find any type of contact info. Where else could I go?
View Quote
Wow ! How professional. I would have to tell her I love a women that talks like a trucker and I can't wait to get naked with her. She was do-able right ?
View Quote
I wasn't present at the time. Showed up about 3 min. after it happened. I know it happened because 5 people were in awe that it happened at all and let me know about it. One of them being my brother who is ready to fill out a sworn affidavit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:41:31 PM EDT
ArChoo, where did this happen? I might be able to help if it happened in Del Rio. Karl
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 2:04:41 AM EDT
Austin at Bergstrom International.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:15:11 AM EDT
I'd just ignore her. Usually I don't even listen to about 75% of what any woman has to say and I think this would fall in that category.
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 3:38:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thumbtrap: Throughout the last few decades, a complaint system has been quietly being installed throughout most of the United States. (Note some areas of Alabama and Louisiana may have the forms, but do not have the reporting mechanism installed.) The way it works, a continuous roll of complaint forms can be purchased at many locations, which you install in your home. Write out your complaint, giving all pertinent information, and place the form in the delivery mechanism. Then you depress the delivery mechanism handle, and the complaint is whisked away to be processed by your friendly government.
View Quote
Hey, are you implying that our government is in the sewer....? I had no idea I was giving them so much personal information. I'm going to have to find an alternative waste removeal system!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:33:06 AM EDT
OK spill the whole story. I can't believe that she would just call you that for no reason. If so then you should have immediately asked to see the officer in charge. At least taken her name and badge number. Throw down on her right then and there!!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 9:47:12 AM EDT
Here you go - the rest is up to you. US Customs - OFFICE OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS Internal Affairs is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Customswide programs and policies relating to corruption, misconduct, or mismanagement and for executing the internal security, integrity, and management inspections program. Through the national headquarters in Washington, D.C., and strategically located regional field offices, Internal Affairs investigates criminal and serious administrative misconduct by Customs employees. Internal Affairs also screens potential Customs employees for suitability; educates employees concerning ethical standards and integrity responsibilities; evaluates physical security threats to Customs employees, facilities, and sensitive information; and inspects Customs operations and processes for managerial effectiveness and improvements. Office of the Assistant Commissioner/Internal Affairs 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Room 8.3-A Washington, DC 20229 Tel: (202) 927-1800 Fax: (202) 927-0828 24 hour hotline - 1-800-BE ALERT
Link Posted: 6/20/2002 10:52:19 AM EDT
Were you trying to smuggle fire?
Top Top