Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2002 6:21:36 AM EDT
Now that it is offical that Jesse is NOT running for Gov. Us gun owners will have the biggest fight coming to Minnesota. With Roger Moe the offical DFL candidate, who has a very good chance of being the next Gov. We have to work harder than ever. This asshole has blocked all pro-gun issues in the state. Such as CCW, Range protection and Right to Bear Arms in the state constitution. He makes Tony Bouza and Warren Spannus (remember them) look like amatures. He will have the Citizens for a Safer Minnesota behind him,the MMM's and others. This guy will be like another Grey Davis (Gov. California). If any type of anti-gun legislation reahes his desk, I guarantee he will sign it. Keep the pressure on our Senators and Reps. This guy will be the demise for Minnesota gun owners if we don't stop him. MARK MY WORDS.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 7:29:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Talk Ventura into endorsing a pro-gun candidate.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Ventura WAS pro gun... or so he said..... Never said or did a thing to further the cause.....

He's just another lying politician.

GOOD RIDDANCE!
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#4]
If you want to CCW, move to a gun friendly county. CCW on a statewide basis will never happen. I gave up the fight long ago.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I know Itasca is a good county. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know Itasca is a good county. [;)]
View Quote

Yes it is. I deer hunt in the George Washington State Forest. Love that area.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 11:03:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Naw you guys need to move to IA! [shotgun]

Shok
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top