Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 5:10:07 AM EDT
[i]"Federal authorities have been searching for a merchant ship carrying a group of al Qaeda terrorists and a large cache of weapons that is believed to be headed for Los Angeles"[/i]

[url]http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020618-17361288.htm[/url]

... You guys still have means to defend yourselves there?    j/k

Personally, I think this is an absurd report. I really cannot imagine a boat full of idiots invading California.

Try that in Arizona or Texas, damned terrorists, and you won't need to wait for the INS to hand you your ass. Good grief.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:17:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I am ready.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
All they really want to do is become actors, perhaps eventually directing...
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:37:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Winston_Wolf,

where in "Zonieland" are you ?

we need to get all the Arizona AR shooters together some day soon !!!!!!

we have terrorists crossing the border every day & night !!! whaddya mean "try that in Arizona?"...........[:D]
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#4]
If I were y'all, I would rush down to the video store and rent a copy of Invasion USA. It has lots of good pointers on Mall CQB.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:19:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
[i]"Federal authorities have been searching for a merchant ship carrying a group of al Qaeda terrorists and a large cache of weapons that is believed to be headed for Los Angeles"[/i]
Personally, I think this is an absurd report. I really cannot imagine a boat full of idiots invading California.

Try that in Arizona or Texas, damned terrorists, and you won't need to wait for the INS to hand you your ass. Good grief.
View Quote

The govt has accidently caught a few people trying to get into the USA from the sea ports surrounding L.A. The U.S. Customs Service can't possibly check thoughly every ship coming into port.

Keep in mind the saying, "where this is a will, there is a way." And also remember we are dealing with fanatical people who don't mind dying for their cause. Who says that they can't get an A/H-bomb and detonate it in San Pedro Harbour? or kill a lot of people attending a July 4 fire works display? Our borders are a seive, and the govt knows it. The U.S. Govt is trying to do something about it, but after years of neglect of the INS & Customs, the problem is not going to be fixed in a few months.
Link Posted: 6/19/2002 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#6]
C'mon, Winston! You know you'd pay to see them try to get a merchant ship to Arizona.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top