Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 1:36:07 PM EDT
And I bought all of it(41 boxes), except for the 15 boxes RTA was able to grab.  What a way to start the weekend!
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
great deal but did you have to rub our noses in it?  LOL  [beer]
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm very proud of ya.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
ralph wiggum, is that you again?
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#4]
That's worse than yelling "free p*ssy" and then leaving.
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I know it's wrong, but I've been reading posts from you guys for a couple of years about the deals y'all have gotten, and I figured it was my turn. [:D]

When and if(very big if) the guy gets more at that price, I'll post the contact info here.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 10:39:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When and if(very big if) the guy gets more at that price, I'll post the contact info here.  
View Quote

Please do!

Post it!

Mail me!

Use the "bat signal" - you know, the one with the outline of the fat white guy eating a burrito.... I'll know it's you!!!

Heck of a deal!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Next time I'll have more money on me.  Even my wife got upset that I was only able to purchase 15 boxes. She told me I should have gone to the pulse machine and got more money.  Gotta love her. I'll definately be calling that guy once a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top