Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2002 12:44:56 PM EDT
Has anyone heard about Cricket Wireless being government funded or contracted? I had a buddy of mine tell me that he knows a guy that was on his Cricket phone and was talking about getting a sack of weed, and 2 days later Cricket canceled his 1 year contract, prorated his last months bill and shut off the phone because he was talking about buying illegal drugs on it. He had only had the phone for about 2 weeks, and as far as he remembers, that was the only time that he talked about drugs on it. I guess the Cricket people told him straight up that it was because they heard him talking about drugs.

I duno if this is true or not it some guy my buddy works with.

I don't really care. I have AT&T and love it, but looked all over the net and couldn't find anything about this.

Diesel
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I had a cousins' girlfriend's second daughter's hamster tell me that this is just a bong rumour......
Link Posted: 6/7/2002 1:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I should known that I would get some smart ass reply since it was a buddys co-worker that said it. I woulda said that it was my friend that had it taken away to prevent ass holes from from posting stupid comments like that but I really dont wana be assoiated with Pot Heads!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top